Author Topic: Soul2soul conversations  (Read 20770 times)

candiednut

Re: Soul2soul conversations
« Reply #60 on: July 22, 2018, 02:27:24 PM »
I was very disappointed due to the price. The reading  was like a spiritual advise with couple of insignificant predictions. But they didnt happen either. She was talking a lot about free will.

Same here. I thought she got a few things right but looking back they were all generic barnum spiritual statements and predictions that given enough time, would happen to anyone really.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #61 on: July 22, 2018, 03:02:22 PM »
Tanya means so much more to me than just my psychic. The amount of effort it takes to be able to consistently inspire me, us, her clients, must be exhausting. But she does it. I always refer back to her spiritual guidance via email & she has always been dead on with her messages filled with pertinent, honest information & tools for empowerment.

I oftentimes receive emails from Tanya that are for the sole purpose of enlightenment. These tid-bits of truth have absolutely changed my life. I know that she is fulfilling her 'soul purpose' with each service she offers from Soul 2 Soul Conversations because I've utilized almost every available service and have benefitted in an inestimable way. Because of Tanya, I truly understand I am not alone in my life struggles and that God is real, ever present and always on my side.

lol...this sentence alone gives it away that she's a plug.

They really come here and take us for a joke lol along with her name  alone i can tell this person is a hoax

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #62 on: July 22, 2018, 03:23:49 PM »
Most of the time, you can tell when it's a plug; yeah, they think we are junkies and will fall for it all, I read some of her reading that was posted on this board and thought what a joke.

Tanya means so much more to me than just my psychic. The amount of effort it takes to be able to consistently inspire me, us, her clients, must be exhausting. But she does it. I always refer back to her spiritual guidance via email & she has always been dead on with her messages filled with pertinent, honest information & tools for empowerment.

I oftentimes receive emails from Tanya that are for the sole purpose of enlightenment. These tid-bits of truth have absolutely changed my life. I know that she is fulfilling her 'soul purpose' with each service she offers from Soul 2 Soul Conversations because I've utilized almost every available service and have benefitted in an inestimable way. Because of Tanya, I truly understand I am not alone in my life struggles and that God is real, ever present and always on my side.

lol...this sentence alone gives it away that she's a plug.

They really come here and take us for a joke lol along with her name  alone i can tell this person is a hoax

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #63 on: July 22, 2018, 04:27:53 PM »
Well considering it is Amber2Light's first post about the best little Soul2Soul that has saved her life and kept her from drowning in an abyss and spiraling into some nether region of doom. Yeah we got it Amber2Light. Your post is legit to a tee.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #64 on: July 23, 2018, 12:26:41 PM »
Guys, I don't think its Tanya. Not how the reader writes or talks at all.  Looking back shes not my fave but I'd still recommend her to some. So no, I don't think it's a plug, I think it was a lurker who decided to post or someone who googled and hopes others find her. Just my sense.

Offline Angelina11

« Reply #65 on: August 15, 2018, 02:26:22 PM »
Out of years (I believe it’s over 5 years now, although I don’t call them at this time) of talking to psychics, I found my reading with Soul2soul to be one of most powerful. In February I had 2 readings with her (2 days apart), first was her “Spiritual Reading via Email” and second one was, “Hour Reading” (She charges $175 for each of those readings).
I was sceptic about her being able to do a reading via email, having that we never connected on the phone, however the reading turned out to be very deep and powerful. I have it printed out and now that I am learning to navigate life free of psychic addiction, I find her reading have helped me A LOT (I mainly speak about a first reading – if I were to call it differently, I would name it a “Soul Contract reading”). She looked at all major areas of my life and was able to see:
1.   What type of work (professionally speaking) my soul came here to do. I’m happy to say that what she told me is exactly the type of work I am currently doing and love to do. She also pointed out a new area of work I am likely to get involved as well in a future (I am not doing it now, but I have noticed that I like to read about that topic already, so I guess passion is building up)
2.   She was able to pin point what blocks me in my professional life and how that block was formed (back to childhood). That was a complete blind spot for me, but as time passes I see how correct it is.
3.   She also noticed what blocks me in love life with men. Also stems from childhood. (She’s said that I basically take men’s responsibilities on me and don’t communicate about my emotions with them, because I would feel I would burden them with that. And that it comes from female energy in a way I was brought up. It didn’t make sense when I read it, but after reflecting on things, I realized she was right)
4.   I asked her about 2 guys, which I was calling psychics about in a last 4,5 years and what that was about. She said both of them are not “Instrumental to my soul’s growth, and even if I decide to date any of them in a future, my soul would not benefit from it.” I totally agree with her about that. Interestingly, she described a man, who I am going to meet and she describe a particular lesson that he will help me learn (ironically, it is exactly something that I know for a fact I need to learn, so was very happy to hear), also she pointed out what I will help him learn as well (thus, his weakness that he will have an opportunity to work on).
In my opinion, she is definitely NOT the type of psychic one would call to ask when an ex is coming back, she does go much deeper and looks at what your soul’s needs and lessons are, so I believe she could be very helpful to someone who is committed to working on self-awareness and spiritual development.   

Offline Sag78

« Reply #66 on: August 16, 2018, 01:08:38 PM »
She saw me and my ex meeting at Christmas time and discussing/ working out our relationship. It didn't happen. I even didn't see him at that time. She didn't give me other predictions during one hour call. She was talking about soul searching. And that info wildly available on internet for free.  It was too expansive for that. It was my experience

Offline Carmendiaz

« Reply #67 on: April 22, 2020, 02:50:19 PM »
She is terrible. Save your money.

anything