Author Topic: if readers are always wrong, how come they have such great feedback?  (Read 3684 times)

Offline peppie

it's annoying.

Offline bstalling

Re: if readers are always wrong, how come they have such great feedback?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2017, 01:17:47 AM »
I wouldnt call generic 5 star feedback great. Most of it is of the "she was nice" or "she made me feel better" variety. Very few are critical or give exact predictions that have happened. Also, you only have a limited time to leave feedback and many readers push their clients to leave one.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2017, 01:21:48 AM »
I wouldnt call generic 5 star feedback great. Most of it is of the "she was nice" or "she made me feel better" variety. Very few are critical or give exact predictions that have happened. Also, you only have a limited time to leave feedback and many readers push their clients to leave one.

this is true. you don't have enough time to leave feedback. it's like... 14 days, right?

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2017, 02:33:54 AM »

this is true. you don't have enough time to leave feedback. it's like... 14 days, right?

I try to always look for the feedback that you can tell wasn't just left after the call and/or says a prediction came to pass. I don't leave feedback right away anymore but when I first started calling, especially if a reader made me feel great after a call lol I'd leave feedback about how great they are. Now I just worry about predictions or what they pick up!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 01:38:16 PM »
I agree.Now I don't care about leaving feedback!esp if a reader would ask me to leave feedback before we hang up-ISSA NO!for me..but if a prediction came to pass most def I would read with the psychic again and let them know THEN leave a prediction passed feedback-Can u just all agree and do this ?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 02:10:48 PM »

I try to always look for the feedback that you can tell wasn't just left after the call and/or says a prediction came to pass. I don't leave feedback right away anymore but when I first started calling, especially if a reader made me feel great after a call lol I'd leave feedback about how great they are. Now I just worry about predictions or what they pick up!

Same here, I always look for ones that also might say they were given bad news or the like, because then I'm more inclined to trust that they won't feed me BS fairytales.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2017, 03:39:27 PM »
ye i always read through the listings to see that people have said things have passed and not just like wow felt so good after talking to you ::)

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2017, 04:56:06 PM »
When I first started calling, years ago, I went off the feedback on Keen and I wasted a TON of money.  I would take the feedback on here and ignore keens feedback.  Better yet, don't call at all :)

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 05:15:19 PM »
I also look at who left the feedback and scroll through the reviews to see if they are leaving a ton of five stars and reading constantly. It just makes me think it's a friend of the reader's.

Offline Member5

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 05:59:09 PM »
I hate the ones that say things like "thanks", "they were nice" or "sounded good"..... I can get that from my Starbucks barista, I want to know that you have called this reader multiple times because they were accurate, they pinpointed your POI's personality, they confirmed things, picked up on details that you know to be true.... the wow stuff that makes me trust this person would be a good one to call.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2017, 03:09:32 AM »
People give feedback right away... :)
Timing isn't everything, but waiting for the outcome turns out the opposite, or not happening at all.. .
That's why empaths can only goes as far as the present. a lot of them aren't psychics, but empaths.