Author Topic: live the light  (Read 5202 times)

Offline peppie

live the light
« on: October 22, 2017, 09:31:43 PM »
anyone call her and have reviews?

Offline mignnone

Re: live the light
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2017, 06:00:45 AM »
Has anyone read with this advisor?

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2017, 11:41:37 AM »
yes. she's very good at human psychology. she's not psychic at all.

but if you describe to her what someone did she will tell you exactly why they did it and she will be right, too. she knows how a beady sneaky little mind works. she can help you get what you want in this way.

she can also tell you off the bat what's going to happen with your guy... not from a psychic perspective but if you tell her what's going on she can decipher what's underneath and she'll pretty much be right.

flat out psychic predictions didn't pan out but if you describe behaviors of those around you she can predict their next moves so in that way it is very valuable to call her.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2017, 11:43:23 AM by peppie »

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2017, 04:57:28 PM »
I had a reading with her last year regarding a guy showing interest in me. She was so far off the mark, tried to inject a lot of psychology stuff which is great if I was in therapy but I wanted a psychic reading. She was also pretty rude about it all too. Definitely not worth it at all.

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2017, 06:15:15 PM »
she can be pretty rude very true.

i had a situation where i was dealing with a lot of personalities. after i described their actions to her she called out their next moves and was always right. as i said probably not so psychic, but she definitely has some sort of gift.

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 12:14:49 AM »
I watched her on the Keen facebook live and I could see how she was dissecting things in a more psychology manner with very little psychic input. I'm at the point now where I am calling psychics to get psychic readings and thats it. I don't want their opinions, changing stories when given more info or psych stuff....I'm tired of wasting money

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2017, 12:11:06 AM »
 i understand - sorry you are at that point. i get it.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2017, 05:35:50 AM »
I saw her on fb live and i wasnt too impressed psychicly but i was curious about her medium ability to connect to those who passed. She definitely sounded more like a psychologist and when u are on your dime you dont need the speech

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2017, 02:28:41 AM »
Is she under "live the light" on facebook as well?

Offline peppie

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2017, 08:23:55 AM »
I saw her on fb live and i wasnt too impressed psychicly but i was curious about her medium ability to connect to those who passed. She definitely sounded more like a psychologist and when u are on your dime you dont need the speech

ok if she's not psychic on real live people she's definitely not psychic on dead people. period.

Offline Member5

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 08:10:30 PM »
Is she under "live the light" on facebook as well?

It was a live from Keen's facebook page, she was doing readings on there