Author Topic: calling psychics is like a bottomless pit  (Read 2064 times)

Offline peppie

calling psychics is like a bottomless pit
« on: October 21, 2017, 04:05:21 AM »
it never ends and it never does anything for you. when something comes true, you call again. when something doesn't come true you call someone else. over and over and over again. it's a pit that is never filled.

morever, the process leaves you kind of f-ed up in the head.

Offline doubleoh8

Re: calling psychics is like a bottomless pit
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 04:34:33 AM »
it never ends and it never does anything for you. when something comes true, you call again. when something doesn't come true you call someone else. over and over and over again. it's a pit that is never filled.

morever, the process leaves you kind of f-ed up in the head.

yup

Offline mignnone

« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2017, 04:56:56 AM »
It’s a waste of time and money but the addiction is hard to break. Not impossible. You have to let go of trying to control things and just live and learn. Before May I hadn’t had a reading since 2014. Wish I had never started back but I’m slowly letting go of my dependency on psychics.

Offline peppie

« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2017, 09:33:15 AM »
It’s a waste of time and money but the addiction is hard to break. Not impossible. You have to let go of trying to control things and just live and learn. Before May I hadn’t had a reading since 2014. Wish I had never started back but I’m slowly letting go of my dependency on psychics.

i called for a year and it was really bad. then i stopped for YEARS. once i started back up again it's been the same thing. why do you think it's like this? why can you stop but then once you start you can't? why does it get such a grip on you?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2017, 03:05:25 PM »

i called for a year and it was really bad. then i stopped for YEARS. once i started back up again it's been the same thing. why do you think it's like this? why can you stop but then once you start you can't? why does it get such a grip on you?
Did you have the same problems during the time you weren't calling as the times when you were binging?
While I can't say I binge, I went years without getting readings until I started having problems with my SO. Our first few years together were so happy I didn't need to call anyone about it. I'd call to ask about other topics, but it was nothing emotional that would lead to a binge. So the calls were very sporadic.