Author Topic: cahre  (Read 4651 times)

Offline Universal9

cahre
« on: October 19, 2017, 07:15:10 AM »
Has anyone tried Cahre on keen..I have been recalling some readings I used to have with her in 2013; she had told me that this man ( one of the ex) would not be good for me. This was before the 1.5 yr relationship began with this same man in 2013. She told me we wont be together (false in a way since we did start a relationship in a few months since the reading) but also said he wont be good for me (very true!, he was toxic, and harmful, that I learnt the hard way post break up, and the manner in which he left). I wish I was never involved with that man!
So, she gave me a reading that was for my highest good, thats what I think. Thought of giving a recommendation here. She is very bad with free minutes or free email response though, she never does that.

Offline Universal9

Re: cahre
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 01:05:55 PM »
I do not think I asked her that Q; just asked if there will be a relationship with this man, and she said, no, and that he will not be good for me. He turned out to be hurtful and harmful in many ways after we broke off. I wish I was never in a relationship with him, but that said, whatever was meant to be, happened.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 01:24:09 PM »
She sounded drunk when I read with her a while back ...also nothing resonated that she said.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2017, 02:10:49 PM »
Apparently my POI had some sort of addiction according to her, seems to be a common theme I thing with her readings lol

She said same to me!

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2017, 02:27:22 PM »
Apparently my POI had some sort of addiction according to her, seems to be a common theme I thing with her readings lol

She said same to me!

She didn’t say that to me - she was quite accurate in what she picked up - she does have ability. She tuned in well.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 06:39:05 PM »
I read with her for about 6 months. Truly a fairytale reader. Stay away from this one

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 08:16:42 PM »
Yeah... she was weird when I read with her. Lol and her predictions were off. She was mumbling through the reading and I cut it off early.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 08:25:30 PM »
You read with her 6 months ago or for 6 months?...Gosh she can be expensive, and never gives any free minutes nor free email readings, so that must have been expensive if it is the latter...
For me, she told me we would not be in a relationship, and we were. She also told me he wont be good for me, and that was true.

A very short reading with her a little over a year, on another man, she told me (based on the events that happened between me and him that I told her) that he wont be able to place trust on me. Even after a year, that is what I am painfully seeing. The paranoia from his end is unwarranted.
Just another man from 2012-2013, she had told me "he does not really think about you, or place much thought on you". That was also true, it was a stupid crush from my end. These are the instances I can think of where she told me as she saw and were mostly proven correct.

All I am saying is she is truly not a fairy tale reader, atleast she is ethical, accuracy on feelings or intentions no clue, I dont know. But I will still bank on my home psychic for predictions. May be will call cahre for a higher good type reading once a while.

I read with her for about 6 months. Truly a fairytale reader. Stay away from this one
« Last Edit: October 20, 2017, 08:42:21 PM by Universal9 »

Offline nightime

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2017, 05:59:24 AM »
I actually connect with her really well. I think she's great for the present and not so much for the future. She picked up details about someone when I called her. Like really specific details like how we met and how we communicate and the age difference. She was able to give me a deeper understanding of this person. I think that is her gift. Present and current feelings. I've called her about different people over the years and she has been spot on. Prediction wise, I'd say just a handful came true. I still call her from time to time because she connects with my guides and some passed on family/friends who have messages for me. But for predictions, she would not be the one.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2017, 07:09:39 PM »
Glad to know you connect well with Cahre. I too wouldnt necessarily go to her for predictions in particular; may be will call on new situations from time to time.

I actually connect with her really well. I think she's great for the present and not so much for the future. She picked up details about someone when I called her. Like really specific details like how we met and how we communicate and the age difference. She was able to give me a deeper understanding of this person. I think that is her gift. Present and current feelings. I've called her about different people over the years and she has been spot on. Prediction wise, I'd say just a handful came true. I still call her from time to time because she connects with my guides and some passed on family/friends who have messages for me. But for predictions, she would not be the one.

anything