Author Topic: when readings just flip  (Read 3110 times)

Offline peppie

when readings just flip
« on: October 16, 2017, 09:46:27 PM »
when you know a situation has suddenly flipped... and

1) either the readings completely flip now
2) you know it flipped but some regular readers aren't telling you... they keep telling you things are going to be good

hard stuff.

life is so frustrating. things can flip in an instant. the worst ones are where people just walk away.

Offline jas

Re: when readings just flip
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 11:37:30 PM »
Yes, it is tough when things flip.  You have your hopes up because a reader tells you the situation is about to turn around and then....it completely falls apart.  I was told over and over in 08' "that he would come to his senses and leaver her and come back to me".  I believed it !!!  Until the day he married her.  I wasn't expecting it and my world turned upside down.

Offline peppie

« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 12:06:53 AM »
yeah i must admit i'm a bit confused right now. i have five readers i regularly call.

three say it's positive still, two say it's very bad and what they are saying is very believable. one person has always nailed outcomes.... trishula.... she says it's over. i'm so frustrated!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 12:31:52 AM »
Aw no! I am sorry you are going through this, I know it can be so hard! I have also had readers say he will come back, he is not with anyone (and these are good readers who are super popular on this and other forums) but from where I see it-- he is with someone else. It's so heartbreaking. They say he will open up, they see travel.. yea he traveled..to see the other girl! I am so lost since yesterday, I think I have given up now, and everything seems so hopeless, like I don't know what to do, I believe it will get better, but I don't see any proof now so it's all dark now.. I think I am more upset on how these readers picked up right stuff (like what he is doing) but with someone else and not me..frustrating! I paid so much money for someone else's love story!

Sorry for rambling on your post and being a debbie downer when you are already feeling low, but just needed to vent some too!

Although I will pray for you and hopefully things will start making sense soon!

Offline peppie

« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 05:50:56 AM »
Although I will pray for you and hopefully things will start making sense soon!

sorry for asking this but ... isn't prayer a faith thing and aren't we anti-faith by calling readers... just wondering... not trying to be mean... sincere q

Offline mystery123

« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 11:42:41 AM »
I don’t know.. prayer gives me strength.. I am not a christian or religious, my prayer is to universe and God who created everything not one particular religion

But it’s an interesting question,why is getting readings anti faith?  we have some readers who are religious, believe in god, reverands and they give readings..

Prayer to get strength, have patience has helped  me get up everyday and function.
 I get readings just to see what’s coming, what’s happening, if anything changed as a result of my prayers.. sometimes I pray before readings that whatever the reader says let it come through You(universe/God) and be a guiding message for me.. it’s a different thing that ultimately i dont listen and like an addict i keep getting readings..

I would think readings are just a way to see what lies ahead, and prayer are request to give us strength and request for our heart’s desire.. both can be done at the same time

Good question and i like  your point though, I should have enough faith to not get readings and just trust that all will be well, especially considering there is not a single reading or reader who has been fully correct, some have gotten small things here and there but not worth the money I have spent..

Offline peppie

« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2017, 11:45:53 AM »
I don’t know.. prayer gives me strength.. I am not a christian or religious, my prayer is to universe and God who created everything not one particular religion

But it’s an interesting question,why is getting readings anti faith?  we have some readers who are religious, believe in god, reverands and they give readings..

Prayer to get strength, have patience has helped  me get up everyday and function.
 I get readings just to see what’s coming, what’s happening, if anything changed as a result of my prayers.. sometimes I pray before readings that whatever the reader says let it come through You(universe/God) and be a guiding message for me.. it’s a different thing that ultimately i dont listen and like an addict i keep getting readings..

I would think readings are just a way to see what lies ahead, and prayer are request to give us strength and request for our heart’s desire.. both can be done at the same time

Good question and i like  your point though, I should have enough faith to not get readings and just trust that all will be well, especially considering there is not a single reading or reader who has been fully correct, some have gotten small things here and there but not worth the money I have spent..

thanks... i really like your answer... it is food for thought.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2017, 09:10:24 PM »
If people dont need me, I do NOT need them as well, to hell with them. It hurts so much in the beginning but when I eventually am able to do NC with them, it feels rewarding. I have done this before, and looove the feeling of NC.

when you know a situation has suddenly flipped... and

1) either the readings completely flip now
2) you know it flipped but some regular readers aren't telling you... they keep telling you things are going to be good

hard stuff.

life is so frustrating. things can flip in an instant. the worst ones are where people just walk away.

anything