Author Topic: Email Readings  (Read 2660 times)

Offline Kkbich2014

Email Readings
« on: October 16, 2017, 01:33:09 AM »
Hello! I'm a newbie here, but I've been callling for a long time now. My go to is Lady persephone. Forgive me if this has already been answered, I've looked but I havent been able to locate this information. I just requested an email reading.  Has anyone had one from her? If so how long did it take for her to reply with the voice recording? Do you feel that the email reading is more detailed than a phone call reading. I wanted to give this a try because listening to my recordings, I realize I talk a little too much and dont get all the details, because I kind of interrupt. I thought this would be the best way to hear everything I need to, as she has been spot on lately with the way things are playing out.  If anyone can share their experience, it would be most helpful.

Thanks!
 :)

Offline Kate

Re: Email Readings
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2017, 04:05:44 AM »
Hello! I'm a newbie here, but I've been callling for a long time now. My go to is Lady persephone. Forgive me if this has already been answered, I've looked but I havent been able to locate this information. I just requested an email reading.  Has anyone had one from her? If so how long did it take for her to reply with the voice recording? Do you feel that the email reading is more detailed than a phone call reading. I wanted to give this a try because listening to my recordings, I realize I talk a little too much and dont get all the details, because I kind of interrupt. I thought this would be the best way to hear everything I need to, as she has been spot on lately with the way things are playing out.  If anyone can share their experience, it would be most helpful.

Thanks!
 :)

Yes - I had an email reading from her.  It took around 5 days in total. It was very detailed.. although hard because you cannot help her clarify any details she is talking about.. or ask any questions to get more detail on points of interest... so it lead me to pay for a phone reading with her! But she is reliable.. the reading came within the time specified.

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: Email Readings
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2017, 01:38:35 PM »
Thank you Kate! I gave in and just set up a call this afternoon, but for a longer time so that I get more information. It would definitely be frustrating to hear her recording, and not be able to ask specific questions or for additional details.
Thanks for your help!

anything