Author Topic: If I claim refund, does the psychic get paid anyway?  (Read 3246 times)

Offline Universal9

If I claim refund, does the psychic get paid anyway?
« on: October 13, 2017, 03:56:03 AM »
Hello guys, It may be a silly Q. But I am wondering if I claim for refund via sat guarantee on keen, would the psychic still get paid? Or no, they dont get paid for that reading..

Offline 88

Re: If I claim refund, does the psychic get paid anyway?
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 04:09:14 AM »
According to Keen, they do.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2017, 07:54:07 AM »
So Keen pays them out of their own pocket, while we clients get refunded too! That is cool.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2017, 04:02:04 PM »
I don't think they do.  ???

Offline Universal9

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2017, 05:29:06 PM »
That is what I thought, keen is not that kind hehe...I have to think twice though before I claim for refund - just to make sure a reader does not find out she is not getting paid for that reading coz then she wont ever read for me again..

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2017, 05:56:08 PM »
That is what I thought, keen is not that kind hehe...I have to think twice though before I claim for refund - just to make sure a reader does not find out she is not getting paid for that reading coz then she wont ever read for me again..

That is always a possibility, but if you weren't satisfied, why return? Yeah it is true they could have had an off day, so in that case you might want to notify them first, perhaps? The reader also knows who requested the refund as well.

Offline Member5

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2017, 11:51:31 PM »
they still get paid, I asked customer service when I called for my refund after I read with Cookie.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2017, 12:27:41 AM »

That is always a possibility, but if you weren't satisfied, why return? Yeah it is true they could have had an off day, so in that case you might want to notify them first, perhaps? The reader also knows who requested the refund as well.

See, sometimes I think the reader was off and what they saw wont happen etc until some time passes and I begin to feel she was right/accurate/better than others and I want to go back. By then I have already claimed the refund..this is just one of the reasons why I may return even if not satisfied at that time...yeah, I know the reader does find out if there was a refund asked...but didnt know if they were paid regardless..

Offline Universal9

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2017, 12:29:24 AM »
they still get paid, I asked customer service when I called for my refund after I read with Cookie.

Thats interesting to know. But dont you think these customer professionals dont always give out the accurate info anyway? Like when I had once asked if the reader can find out if I have asked for refund or not, they said no they wont. When they actually can.