Author Topic: Most Ethical Advisors  (Read 6056 times)

Offline 88

Most Ethical Advisors
« on: October 04, 2017, 07:28:17 PM »
In addition to being accurate here's my list of most ethical advisors:

Kisha
Zadalia
Mysticalcraft Arriana - she's so underrated. Her predictions have panned out (timing included, but she does forewarn timing can be hard). I say she's ethical because she has followed up on email with me, and I know most would'nt give the time of day if the meter isn't running. She has a great heart.

Offline Universal9

Re: Most Ethical Advisors
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 09:14:02 PM »
LadyP and Julie (seafiremoon)

Both work for me. They lack the art of sugarcoating.

Offline Epic08

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 12:38:33 PM »
Lotus of Light

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2017, 05:04:30 PM »

Kisha
Zadalia
Mysticalcraft Arriana - she's so underrated. Her predictions have panned out (timing included, but she does forewarn timing can be hard). I say she's ethical because she has followed up on email with me, and I know most would'nt give the time of day if the meter isn't running. She has a great heart.

I just read with her because she was a name I haven't seen before. I love her reading style. I won't know about predictions until end of the month (she made two). She helped me soooooooooo much, for the short 4 minutes we talked because she was pricey for me on Keen, so TY for the recommendation. She has her own site http://mysticalcraft.com and she is extremely affordable there, and provides email readings. I didn't see any phone readings on her own site.

Oh, I remember too somewhere some members wanted to practice tarot. She offers that as well
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 05:13:22 PM by HornetKick »

Offline patu005

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 08:17:49 PM »

Kisha
Zadalia

I definitely have to agree  with Arriana - she is underrated - she is great and picks up a lot and some of her predictions have happened, still waiting for big one. She is one of my favorites. I also  agree on great heart :)

Offline 88

« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 03:12:29 PM »

Kisha
Zadalia

I just read with her because she was a name I haven't seen before. I love her reading style. I won't know about predictions until end of the month (she made two). She helped me soooooooooo much, for the short 4 minutes we talked because she was pricey for me on Keen, so TY for the recommendation. She has her own site http://mysticalcraft.com and she is extremely affordable there, and provides email readings. I didn't see any phone readings on her own site.

Oh, I remember too somewhere some members wanted to practice tarot. She offers that as well

Glad to help and thanks for the website info.

Don't hestitate to message her for a follow up, shetold me she does message follow ups on keen because she understands how ppl sometimes need clarification.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2017, 04:02:45 PM »
Wow, not a lot of people do that.

I'll wait for her predictions (there were three not two as I originally posted) and once I see how accurate she is, I'll return for a longer read.

anything