Author Topic: Spiritual Development  (Read 2752 times)

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
Spiritual Development
« on: June 10, 2011, 02:20:37 AM »
Hi everyone!   Most of you that are on this board seem quite interested in not just finding out about "what's to come with our relationships" but about your own psychic/spiritual development as well.   

I wanted to share that I was just on a free teleconference with a guy who is an intuitive named Matthew Engel.    He hosted a call about "Collective Earth Changes and You" in which he addressed quite of few of things that are going on in our crazy world today (such as the political upheaval, natural disasters, people feeling like the want MORE out of their relationships and careers today (sound familiar?) etc.)     In addition he was talking about a tele-class that he is going to be hosting coming up soon called "Honoring Your Soal Contract".    It sounds really interesting to me but I won't be able to join due to the timing of the class.  I guess he does these quite often!   Anyway, in addition, he does do "intuitive" readings for people and I've heard he is good although I have not had one myself.   (He is a friend of a friend who showed up on my Facebook page one day.  LOL!)

If your interested in finding out more, you can look him up on facebook or you can find him here:  http://www.matthewengel.com/matthewengelmswcht.html.   He also has a newsletter he sends out month regarding intuitive subject matters.

Offline joslin

• Psychic Reading
Re: Spiritual Development
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2011, 12:31:24 PM »
Working on spiritual development can free us from worries of having endless psychic readings every now and than. It brings peace of mind which is more important life than anything else.