Author Topic: Lady Basteria Auryalis  (Read 4844 times)

Offline Sooshi

Lady Basteria Auryalis
« on: September 30, 2017, 12:16:00 AM »
Anyone read with her? I have no idea how to pronounce her name.

https://www.keen.com/psychic-readings/psychic-readings/lady-basteria-auryalis/12447288

Offline Member5

Re: Lady Basteria Auryalis
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 01:52:50 AM »
I did early spring about a different POI and she was totally off about everything that happened.

Offline ELLROSEN

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 02:21:15 AM »
I read with her also, fairy tales, asks to many questions and her prediction and time frames were not only way off but WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is a professional talker, makes it all sound good...  The best on Keen are, Gail, Miss Marla, Johana Duke, Pearly Baker.. And I have read with them
ALL!  I would Rate this Lady Basteria A 3 of of10. She is a waste of time and money..  I believe most of her reviews are false, unless she worked 24 -7
she could never have over 8,000 calls, only if friends and family called her for 2 min each to get her ratings up.  She is only on Keen about a year..  No
way! 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2018, 03:04:54 AM »
Wow I don't even remember posting this or how I came across her profile. I never ended up reading with her. Her rate is $4.99 a minute now? I assume it was probably lower when I posted this because I don't really go for readers over $4 a minute.

anything