Author Topic: To do list  (Read 5206 times)

Offline Sooshi

To do list
« on: February 28, 2017, 12:08:31 AM »
Who's on your to do list, readers that you want to try yet, and haven't?
I'm thinking about giving Zadalia a try. I've been just sticking to my regulars for the past few months otherwise.

Offline Shayalay

Re: To do list
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2017, 12:12:25 AM »
I'm thinking about giving Zadalia a try. I've been just sticking to my regulars for the past few months otherwise.

Saaqi. She's my bff's new favorite for predicting events and their timing. Friend says Saaqi has been bang-on correct.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2017, 12:58:40 AM »

Saaqi. She's my bff's new favorite for predicting events and their timing. Friend says Saaqi has been bang-on correct.

Thats amazing because she hasnt been good for many people but she's so darn sweet I'm glad she's working and not a fake!!!

Rediska

« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2017, 01:09:17 AM »
She seems like a hit or miss-but suecreate.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2017, 01:20:01 AM »

Thats amazing because she hasnt been good for many people but she's so darn sweet I'm glad she's working and not a fake!!!

Yeah, if not for my friend I would not try her at all. But the friend is insisting and she rarely insists to me about a reader so I will.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: February 28, 2017, 04:53:18 AM »

I don't have any regulars but I have Zadalia bookmarked under her $3.99 listing instead of the $4.99 one. I also found her on Kasamba, but I don't have an account there. I have Mystic RAVEN11 as a Fav reader as well as Lady Jenna and sapphire21. It will be a while though. I just had a reading by Angelic Visions yesterday and she made me feel soooo much better (she nailed some feelings from both parties) she also sent 5 free minutes. I was also going to try that new one I posted about earlier who offered a 25% off coupon.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #6 on: February 28, 2017, 05:11:52 AM »
Zadalia is good, but that's from an old reading I got a long time ago just on work.
Surprised to see Saaqu in here, i though she wasn't good but I'll go all X-Files and say  :) I want to believe  :)
Someone else in another thread mentioned Ms Lisa M. It's been a long time, but that lady knows her stuff. Her timing is bad though, I will say that. But holy moly she knew things - she knew some serious stuff. She isn't cheap , I think she's gotten way more expensive. But I had 304 reads with her a while ago about relationship stuff and she knew some serious stuff.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #7 on: February 28, 2017, 05:20:14 AM »
Zadalia is good, but that's from an old reading I got a long time ago just on work.
Surprised to see Saaqu in here, i though she wasn't good but I'll go all X-Files and say  :) I want to believe  :)
Someone else in another thread mentioned Ms Lisa M. It's been a long time, but that lady knows her stuff. Her timing is bad though, I will say that. But holy moly she knew things - she knew some serious stuff. She isn't cheap , I think she's gotten way more expensive. But I had 304 reads with her a while ago about relationship stuff and she knew some serious stuff.

You had 304 readings with her?? Or 3 or 4 lol. If it's 304 we need to do an intervention right now!!!! Lol

Offline verb18

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2017, 05:23:23 AM »

MsLisaM is pretty off with timing - I would agree with that. Sometimes she's in the ball park, though. I may have been the one you saw write something in another thread LOL! But I have been using her for like 6 months now when my budget allows, and she is EXTREMELY spot on with my POI and has predicted things months ahead of time that I doubted/other readers never picked up on. She's extremely real, too. She has never sugar coated a single thing for me and tells me like it is.

Offline Beesa

« Reply #9 on: February 28, 2017, 05:23:34 AM »

You had 304 readings with her?? Or 3 or 4 lol. If it's 304 we need to do an intervention right now!!!! Lol

lollol I meant 3-4 . Lazy fingers  ;D

Offline Beesa

« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2017, 05:27:38 AM »

MsLisaM is pretty off with timing - I would agree with that. Sometimes she's in the ball park, though. I may have been the one you saw write something in another thread LOL! But I have been using her for like 6 months now when my budget allows, and she is EXTREMELY spot on with my POI and has predicted things months ahead of time that I doubted/other readers never picked up on. She's extremely real, too. She has never sugar coated a single thing for me and tells me like it is.

Yup, I think it was you!
Yup, she's totally on. She ain't cheap lol. She also tells me not to call to much, that was something I remember. I used to talk to her when she was cheaper. She's a good reader. If you have a fight with SO and call her she will tell you how they feel and what will happen and she is right. She'll tell you straight up if there's a future. She's very real and can be a total bitch if you question her  like she likes to be right with timing I think which isn't her strong point lmao . But you know at the end of the day it's ok because she's really good with reading people . And her advice totally works btw, she gives really good advice omg. Yeah i'd use her again definitely.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2017, 06:07:37 AM »
Just reading through some of my older postings. I never did try Zadalia.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2017, 03:12:32 PM »
Zadalia in my personal experience has only been good with reading the present situation really accurately but her timing has been completely wrong.

Offline Member5

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2017, 06:15:53 PM »
They are not on Keen but Rebecca Fearing for mediumship would love to connect with my grandma, and Voodoo Priest Man for a life path reading. Gotta save up for those ones! On Keen, I was thinking of Zadalia, Dawn Maree and Firewolf.

anything