Author Topic: CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS / DAWN  (Read 12229 times)

Offline tippyrose1

CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS / DAWN
« on: June 08, 2011, 02:45:31 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:51:29 AM by tippyrose1 »

Offline Libra

• Veterans
Re: CALIFORNIA PSYCHICS / DAWN
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 02:38:53 AM »
Tippy, I have experience working with people with substance abuse, alcoholics especially are very egocentric, and their addiction always comes first, no one can change them but themselves making the decision. Seems like he is very into what he is doing now, and doesn't not want it any other way; Are you sure that you want to get into this? Not to be judgmental. I am just looking out for you.

Offline Kareena

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2011, 03:36:38 AM »
tippyrose I too think you need to put yourself first. I think you may have already moved on emotionally anyways. So that is good.

Do not have too many readings, this is my experience. Only do so after you had a major prediction come true or there is a sudden turning point. I know from experience readings can take years to manifest, I had somethings happen five six years later, mind you these were not love relationship issues, but major once in a lifetime stuff. And I would not have known what it was until it happened.

In romantic situations put your desires to the universe, get out of the way and have your dreams come true.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2011, 01:17:22 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:52:31 AM by tippyrose1 »

Offline kiki155

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »
Hugs to you, Tippy.

I'm not sure where to post this, so I'm just going to post it here. I have been hearing the name "Kevin" along with "Kevin McCormack" (or a Mc-something...) name. I'm getting it from my guides. If any of you have a Kevin McCormack, send me a message. I cannot tell if he has passed or is living.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2011, 06:17:27 PM »
Hi Kiki...No Kevins for me....Love that you are throwing things out there...things that come to you, I really love that...makes things even more interesting...keep going!  Love, Tippy xo

Offline kiki155

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2011, 06:30:03 PM »
Thanks, Tippy. (By the way, I smile whenever I see your name, because it's such a fun name.)

I figure the only way I will improve on my skills is if I practice. So, when people are willing to be my guinea pigs, why not? Also, the name came to me when I was thinking of the forum, so I associated it with this group.

Offline tippyrose1

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2011, 07:30:35 PM »
Removed
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 01:53:19 AM by tippyrose1 »

Offline Sunshinegirl

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2011, 08:30:34 PM »
Awww... Tippy and the Psychic Review Gang, I will hand out as much sunshine to you as I can.   ;)

I love that we are getting back into talking about our readings and the ins and outs of the predictions etc.     I have a couple little ones that I'm waiting on so I'll get back to you on them as soon as they occur.     By the way, this is from a reading with Dawn who I loved talking to.   Thanks for the info on her Cocao!

And Kiki, if you really want to practice please feel free.  I'm sure no one here would mind!   :D  I think it would be awesome if you could develop your abilities more and maybe you could get a job at CP and get us the low down of what really happens there!   LOL! 

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2011, 08:49:03 PM »
I'm glad that you guys enjoyed the reading with Dawn.  She's the most accurate for updates thus far.  But she's not someone you call everyday though plus you'll LET YOU KNOW if you call too soon and she'll stop reading.  I like that about her a lot.  Honest and to the point.  I talked to her last night for about 30mins because i haven't really talk to ANY CPs since almost 3 weeks ago so i needed to see what's going on for the coming Monday.  I'll be seeing *him* because our class is graduating and i'm a little nervous.  I'll report back and let you know how it goes.  :)

I've also read with Julia and Ciara (because at one point our forum was exciting talking about them....until this newbie Demi showed up (i'm still not convinced and still not call her.....).  I'll post later about my experience with them both....and if any of you guys have read with Julia or Ciara.....please PM me.....we can share our notes :)

Kiki is AWESOME!  I feel that she really CAN see things....she saw a room with a purple theme and a name starts with an M and N sound.....well....my room IS purple theme....my name does starts with an M and has an N sound....so kiki...use us however way you want~!!  But keep in mind that WE (as in this forum family) discover you first :P heehee

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2011, 11:23:17 PM »
hi everyone i just read with dawn and i did not like it she asked me questions for like 6 minutes and changed decks, shuffled for a while ,asked more questions and then told me no i dont see this person coming back hes self absorbed, did i think he was around other women and that im having some sort of travel by water doesnt that seem like no info to you guys  or is it just me ???

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2011, 11:31:47 PM »
but i will keep the notes and see what happens

Offline cheetah

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2011, 12:24:27 AM »
 hi kiki
yes kiki you can read for me too im ready right now what do u see

Offline kiki155

« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2011, 12:31:24 AM »
You guys are funny. Please please please keep in mind I am practicing!!!!

Cheetah, send me a message with your question(s). I do need a little information, though.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2011, 09:03:04 PM »
"If any of you have a Kevin McCormack, send me a message. I cannot tell if he has passed or is living. "

LOL. Kiki, you must love my energy....that is the exact name of a relative of mine. Possibly just a coincidence i dont know....