Author Topic: keen flash sales add $10 get $20  (Read 5569 times)

Offline sawthelight

Re: keen flash sales add $10 get $20
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2017, 09:26:09 PM »
Sorry I couldn't understand the last part of your sentence there Jewel101.

the error it doesn't work or for selected. ?

Sorry, the coupon only works if you personally received it. That flash sale coupon was only active for who they emailed it to. I called to ask them to fix the error & they said i would need to forward the flash sale email to them.
I think they give it to people who haven't used keen for a while so those psychic could feed them more flase hope

Lmaoooooo so true

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2017, 09:55:02 PM »

Sorry, the coupon only works if you personally received it. That flash sale coupon was only active for who they emailed it to. I called to ask them to fix the error & they said i would need to forward the flash sale email to them.

Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. I'm not sure how that's sorted out at keen, but it has worked sometimes.

Offline Jewel101

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2017, 11:47:33 PM »

I think they give it to people who haven't used keen for a while so those psychic could feed them more flase hope

I believe this is very true because i noticed thats when i would receive them the most even to my phone, but i turned those notifications off.

anything