Author Topic: How My Prediction Manifested/Attachment and Detachment  (Read 8648 times)

Offline tellmewhy

How My Prediction Manifested/Attachment and Detachment
« on: September 17, 2017, 11:16:12 PM »
In the past I use to call readers a lot about work, 99.9 % of the time, the predictions won't manifest, they will see me in the interview room with the people I will be talking to but it won't happen, Yona had predicted a particular job and gave great details but Jenny A was even more detailed, Yona thought it will be a couple of months, it took a couple of years, I am sitting here trying to play out how the job prediction manifested. At the beginning of the year, Aries Intuition (Kisha) gave me a prediction, months, day and when but she used numbers and said it could be a number of weeks a significant day, didn't know what those numbers mean but will be relevant to me. What I did differently for this to manifest was that I stopped asking readers about any job, I didn't want anyone looking into it any further even when I had interviews lined up, I stopped calling them about it to ask if that  was the job, well i had an interview with a company exactly on a day ie, Kisha saw a 10, it was the 10th of the month, although it was tempting, I said to myself that I needed to do something different.After my interview, I told one of my friends that, that interview could be what Kisha had predicted but it could be something else, I did not put any emotional attachment to it as I didn't want to be disappointed. Barabara4846 had also predicted another position prior to this a and I interviewed for that position, guess what, I was not offered the position but 4 months later, the company contacted me and presented me with a higher position and a very nice offer, I believe that the money I was asking for was way too much than what they were willing to pay but they were very impressed because of my financial background, unfortunately, it was too late.

I am starting to believe that when we keep asking the same questions, we reverse what will happen,99% of the reading that has manifested for me are those that I did not believe. Now my question and my next research will be to find out why they happen when you don't dwell on it or believe it? there has to be an explanation for it, Almost all the readings that I did not believe are those that panned out.

Hope this helps someone

Offline Baypark1

Re: How My Prediction Manifested/Attachment and Detachment
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2017, 12:55:17 AM »
I've thought about this for a few years now.  When I first started readings 4 years ago I had maybe 8 readings in a 9 month period.  The guy did come back as all of them said and 3 or 4 of them got the timing right.  During that time  however, I wasn't obsessing and was even in a relationship with someone for a few months but I still wanted the POI back bad.  After 2 years with this guy, when we broke up I started calling and my addiction kicked in full force.  I called for 8 months about this guy and everyone, except one, said he was coming back.  He didn't come back because my eyes were finally opened to him. 

The 2nd guy I obsessed and got a million readings.  ALL said he was coming back, gave me all of the stock reasons he wasn't  back yet etc and to this day, I have never heard from him.  lol  That was 1 1/2 ago.

The 3rd guy, once again, obsessed with calling.  There were days I would call 5 or 6 psychics!  I can't tell you the amount of money I spent.  ALL said he was coming back.  Slowly, I started to ween myself off readings. As the months went on, I was very open to someone else coming in but I was still so attached to the outcome of the POI, there was no way I was meeting someone else.  Over the last 4 months I have only called 3 or 4 of the same psychics who I felt were correct and trusted.  They all saw him coming back.  But slowly, I wasn't obsessing as much and was really letting go and then a few weeks ago, BAM! my eyes were opened to him.  I don't want him now.  He's not good for me. I see that now. 

So, The only time the outcome was correct was when I was obsessing.  The other times when I was obsessing he didn't come back or my eyes were opened after WAY too long.

It's very hard to not be attached to the outcome when our hearts are hurting. It's very hard to detach.  It's very hard NOT to call psyhics.  What I've learned is I call psychics when I have no faith of my own or in God and I'm lacking self worth and not being strong in my own power.  Getting readings keeps us weak and keep us attached.   They keep us hanging on when we should be out living our lives.   Just my opinion.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2017, 01:15:46 AM »
Maybe there is something to it, but then why is it that some of the things I've obsessed about do eventually happen as predicted? I don't think there is just
one way to "get predictions to manifest" if there is such a thing.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2017, 01:26:52 AM »
Maybe there is something to it, but then why is it that some of the things I've obsessed about do eventually happen as predicted? I don't think there is just

I agree. I've been pretty obsessed with things and had them manifest and not cared and had them not manifest. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason in the readings/obsessing about readings actually affecting the outcome unless it affects how you act.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2017, 01:37:29 AM »

I agree. I've been pretty obsessed with things and had them manifest and not cared and had them not manifest. I don't think there's a rhyme or reason in the readings/obsessing about readings actually affecting the outcome unless it affects how you act.

Maybe this is the key. I'm an introvert, so whether I'm obsessing or not caring about something, I still behave and take action like I normally do.

Tellmewhy, when you obsess about certain predictions, do you behave differently or take different action?

ladya

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2017, 02:03:47 AM »

if something is meant to happen it will in my opinion. unless you actively do something to change the outcome, the chips will fall where they may. i think if youre obsessing about it day and night where its becoming unhealthy and affecting your life and well being, your energy can stifle it but otherwise i feel like its a thing people say to make you feel its your fault for not having your desired outcome come about. i know plenty of people who complain about things or are depressed and what they want still happens. when youre asking about another person, its hard to really predict what that person will do cause at the end of the day we all have free will and dealing with our own lessons. i love getting readings occasionally and have always been fascinated with occult things ever since i was little. i don't think getting readings affect things as long as youre living your life while getting them. important thing is to focus on yourself, your own growth, and put your happiness first. everything else will fall into place. i think its something we all learn during the process of getting readings where not to get too attached to the outcome. i've been getting readings for about 10 years and a lot of the of the desired outcomes have not happened and i've learned to just detach from the outcome happening. i still think they're fun lol.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2017, 02:11:51 AM by ladya »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2017, 02:26:02 AM »

Agree. Things I've believed and not believed have both happened or not happened, cared and not cared. My feelings about the predictions for me have nothing to do with whether they manifest. I wish we had some control over them but  IMO we have none.

ladya

« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2017, 02:32:52 AM »

Agree. Things I've believed and not believed have both happened or not happened, cared and not cared. My feelings about the predictions for me have nothing to do with whether they manifest. I wish we had some control over them but  IMO we have none.

second this.

Offline Member5

« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 02:43:34 AM »
I've thought about this for a few years now.  When I first started readings 4 years ago I had maybe 8 readings in a 9 month period.  The guy did come back as all of them said and 3 or 4 of them got the timing right.  During that time  however, I wasn't obsessing and was even in a relationship with someone for a few months but I still wanted the POI back bad.  After 2 years with this guy, when we broke up I started calling and my addiction kicked in full force.  I called for 8 months about this guy and everyone, except one, said he was coming back.  He didn't come back because my eyes were finally opened to him. 

The 2nd guy I obsessed and got a million readings.  ALL said he was coming back, gave me all of the stock reasons he wasn't  back yet etc and to this day, I have never heard from him.  lol  That was 1 1/2 ago.

The 3rd guy, once again, obsessed with calling.  There were days I would call 5 or 6 psychics!  I can't tell you the amount of money I spent.  ALL said he was coming back.  Slowly, I started to ween myself off readings. As the months went on, I was very open to someone else coming in but I was still so attached to the outcome of the POI, there was no way I was meeting someone else.  Over the last 4 months I have only called 3 or 4 of the same psychics who I felt were correct and trusted.  They all saw him coming back.  But slowly, I wasn't obsessing as much and was really letting go and then a few weeks ago, BAM! my eyes were opened to him.  I don't want him now.  He's not good for me. I see that now. 

So, The only time the outcome was correct was when I was obsessing.  The other times when I was obsessing he didn't come back or my eyes were opened after WAY too long.

It's very hard to not be attached to the outcome when our hearts are hurting. It's very hard to detach.  It's very hard NOT to call psyhics.  What I've learned is I call psychics when I have no faith of my own or in God and I'm lacking self worth and not being strong in my own power.  Getting readings keeps us weak and keep us attached.   They keep us hanging on when we should be out living our lives.   Just my opinion.

I definitely agree with this statement! I am trying to "let go and let God" when it comes to many things out of my control in life. It has made me feel much better and less obsessive/anxious and when I feel the itch to get a reading now I keep reminding myself I am in line with Kisha and Cookie and I need to save my money for those so that I am not in a rush or feeling guilty when it's my turn finally. Honestly I think maybe being forced to wait to talk might help quell the anxiety and urgency of "needing to know this second" because I find even an hour later I don't feel so desperate to get one.

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 02:53:16 AM »

second this.

Ya I'm third on this.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »

second this.

Ya I'm third on this.

I agree too.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 04:37:32 PM »
I believe things just tend to fall into place naturally when we let go and have faith...it is not about manifesting predictions but more like just trusting the flow of life whether a prediction happens or not. It opens up more possibilities other than looking for a specific prediction to manifest. When you trust and feel that life will take care of you one way or another then it opens up your energy, changes how you carry yourself and how you make decisions.

I don't believe that obsessing or worrying or calling too much really changes predictions that much...only maybe if you take deliberate actions to stop the prediction from happening. Otherwise it is probably just an inaccurate prediction...not always totally wrong but often readers misinterpret the information, especially timing.
these psychic will make excuse that your engery it to neagtive and it not their fault. If I have to do it again i never get a reading even it free. Still wating for prediction will call them on last time when nothing come to pass and I do as they said.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 09:56:20 PM »

second this.

Ya I'm third on this.

I agree too.

Me five I agree.If that job is meant for you guess what if will be yours no energy nothing will take it away.same with relationships and men.I have fixed and obsessed over a job (I was hoping NOT to get the job)guess what ?I got the job .lol .Although I declined the job it was still mine

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 10:03:02 PM »

This might be worth a poll!

I lean toward the let go side. I find in general and in specific situations, the things I am more relaxed about happen and the things I get overly anxious or obsessive about either don't ... or the take forever. I can apply this to work and relationships. Not always, but I think there's something to it too.

second this.

Ya I'm third on this.

I agree too.

Me five I agree.If that job is meant for you guess what if will be yours no energy nothing will take it away.same with relationships and men.I have fixed and obsessed over a job (I was hoping NOT to get the job)guess what ?I got the job .lol .Although I declined the job it was still mine

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2017, 10:04:46 PM »
oops. I typed in a response and it didn't show up.

I just said i think this could be an interesting poll. I lean toward the side that feels that things are more likely to manifest, or at least manifest with ease and more quickly, if I am not focused on them. I can think of examples in both my work and love lives...

anything