Author Topic: Marla Dawn  (Read 18418 times)

Offline kandyna

Re: Marla Dawn
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2023, 04:01:00 PM »
I cant seems to find her what is her name on there?

Offline jackY

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2023, 06:42:59 PM »
Looks like she disappeared off of Keen.

I cant seems to find her what is her name on there?

Offline Onyx

« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2023, 06:43:49 PM »
I went back and searched and couldn't find her. Maybe she changed her name or just lefy altogether

Offline Mina

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2023, 08:05:03 PM »
I went back and searched and couldn't find her. Maybe she changed her name or just lefy altogether

My guess is Keen kicked her off, however Keen has been doing this a lot. Most times it’s because they have to update they profile, it could also be their fee increase… it’s usually not a bad thing the reader did. That’s just my guess… many do come back but my guess she will come back too with the same name.

However, I think she cold reads with what you give her. She got one general prediction right about me meeting someone new, but everything else just so so so wrong. Not the present and not the future she is 90% wrong. She is nice and means well though, but the only psychic thing about her is as if you were telling friend and they give you advice.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2023, 08:07:59 PM by Mina »

Offline jackY

« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2023, 08:22:57 PM »
Keen wouldn't kick an active reader off for no good reason. They're making too much money off the regular readers. She may have violated one of their rules or it's a straight up mistake (lots of glitches on Keen) or she deleted her profiles because she got a run of bad feedback and will start over with new listings.
I agree with you that she is very nice, but she was so wrong on a couple of important predictions for me.

My guess is Keen kicked her off, however Keen has been doing this a lot. Most times it’s because they have to update they profile, it could also be their fee increase… it’s usually not a bad thing the reader did. That’s just my guess… many do come back but my guess she will come back too with the same name.

However, I think she cold reads with what you give her. She got one general prediction right about me meeting someone new, but everything else just so so so wrong. Not the present and not the future she is 90% wrong. She is nice and means well though, but the only psychic thing about her is as if you were telling friend and they give you advice.

Offline Mina

« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2023, 11:40:44 PM »
Keen wouldn't kick an active reader off for no good reason. They're making too much money off the regular readers. She may have violated one of their rules or it's a straight up mistake (lots of glitches on Keen) or she deleted her profiles because she got a run of bad feedback and will start over with new listings.
I agree with you that she is very nice, but she was so wrong on a couple of important predictions for me.

I was thinking of Marla prior to these recent reviews no I dont think she had that many bad reviews, she was at 5.0 and over 99 in categories … and I don’t think she got kicked off either … it’s quite possible she deleted her account

But I have seen a rotation of keen readers disappear then come back for that reason you mentioned

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #36 on: March 17, 2023, 05:11:36 AM »
I was thinking of Marla prior to these recent reviews no I dont think she had that many bad reviews, she was at 5.0 and over 99 in categories … and I don’t think she got kicked off either … it’s quite possible she deleted her account

But I have seen a rotation of keen readers disappear then come back for that reason you mentioned

It was deleted and now she's back. I've read with her; she's in my favs; but was gone for a minute though.

Offline jackY

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2023, 12:54:57 AM »
Yeah, she was one of my favs until she wasn't. Read 2 really important situations with her for a few months and she was so wrong about the outcomes, it wasn't funny. When I emailed her to let her know, she was very sincere in saying that maybe she wanted these things so much for me, that she let that get in the way. I appreciated her humility, but that didn't give me back my money.

It was deleted and now she's back. I've read with her; she's in my favs; but was gone for a minute though.

Offline Mina

« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2023, 01:20:33 AM »
couldnt have said better - that’s exactly how she reads. How SHE wants to see things for you… I agree that’s how she read for me too

When reading with 3 different SPs I can see how biased she was and how I badly too wanted those outcome

Yeah, she was one of my favs until she wasn't. Read 2 really important situations with her for a few months and she was so wrong about the outcomes, it wasn't funny. When I emailed her to let her know, she was very sincere in saying that maybe she wanted these things so much for me, that she let that get in the way. I appreciated her humility, but that didn't give me back my money.

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #39 on: March 26, 2023, 11:28:37 AM »
when i asked a specific question - SP or a job i was applying for - she mostly was wrong. when i asked her a general question like 'what do you see coming up in my love life?' she actually was correct. for example she saw me interested in two men in march and that's what happened - i have two boyfriends (no judgement please!). however last year i applied for a job and i asked if i'd get it - she said she saw a friend help me get that job. the next day an old colleague reached out to me with a job offer but not the job i had applied for. so i think for me she's hit/miss.

Offline Army

« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2023, 01:06:53 PM »
when i asked a specific question - SP or a job i was applying for - she mostly was wrong. when i asked her a general question like 'what do you see coming up in my love life?' she actually was correct. for example she saw me interested in two men in march and that's what happened - i have two boyfriends (no judgement please!). however last year i applied for a job and i asked if i'd get it - she said she saw a friend help me get that job. the next day an old colleague reached out to me with a job offer but not the job i had applied for. so i think for me she's hit/miss.

I believe you.. some readers when when asked that exact same general question they can give a better reading..
When did you read with her? if you don’t mind me asking? :)

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #41 on: March 27, 2023, 09:04:06 AM »

I believe you.. some readers when when asked that exact same general question they can give a better reading..
When did you read with her? if you don’t mind me asking? :)

i wish i knew this sooner... i read with her a few times. she saw an ex reach out to me around xmas (reading was in november) - correct. then i read with her in jan, then feb. so she's really short term. she doesn't give a lot of detail and is very short/to the point so i only ever read with her for 5mins at a time.

Offline Army

« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2023, 08:57:06 PM »
Só I don’t know what to think of her at all.  I had a min reading.. she was done in a min or so.
I asked about a general love life:

she said around summer a man will come along and we will hit it off..
Someone else will come around that time but I won’t be interested..

That’s it?

So I don’t know
Is this cold reading or?

Offline sandydarling

« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2023, 09:21:22 PM »
Só I don’t know what to think of her at all.  I had a min reading.. she was done in a min or so.

That’s it?

So I don’t know
Is this cold reading or?

yeah she's really vague and brief. her predictions for me were like, "i see you interested in two men in march" (came true). i don't think detail is her strong suit.

Offline Army

« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2023, 09:39:43 PM »

That’s it?

So I don’t know
Is this cold reading or?

yeah she's really vague and brief. her predictions for me were like, "i see you interested in two men in march" (came true). i don't think detail is her strong suit.

Oh I see.. so she can pick up something but no details.. that is okay I guess

anything