Author Topic: Elle Martin - who else likes her?  (Read 4069 times)

Offline spicychickpea

Elle Martin - who else likes her?
« on: August 30, 2019, 06:57:00 PM »
I've read a lot of hate reviews on Elle Martin on this site, and people have all been saying she's super fake. But I kinda like her! I get it, she gives u fairy tales, but in my situation, there's one time she's actually predicted the behavior of a POI accurately. She told me that he won't commit anytime soon, and that was true and consistent with many other readers' predictions, and with what was going on in our relationship at the time.

Also, for my first few calls with her (spaced out by a few months), she didn't remember who I was so before I told her anything, she was like "So, I see you have [this person or situation] on your mind... Can I get this person's DOB pls". It's exactly the same as what she said on her page: "don't tell me, I will tell you". She would tell me what's on my mind in precise details and it absolutely wowed me! So yeah, I feel like she is gifted. Yeah I do feel like sometimes she guesses or gives u scripts, but I feel like she's good for the most part, and not as evil as ppl here think. I mean she's got over 50k reviews and an overall rating of 4.8 or 4.9... Idk if anyone has time to make so many fake reviews

Anyone else likes her?
« Last Edit: August 30, 2019, 07:00:00 PM by spicychickpea »

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Elle Martin - who else likes her?
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2019, 10:30:33 PM »
When I first started getting readings, before I really knew what constituted a good reader I really liked her. She has a nice personality, she’s sweet and she remembers you. But, she’s def. not a gifted reader *at least in my experience* she was assuring me constantly that an ex and I would rekindle, he loved me, and giving me dates that she can just feel he’s around me. Well, I never heard from he guy again so she was wildly inaccurate haha.

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2019, 03:27:14 PM »
Yeah it's good to use her for the present and past I guess, not the future. I feel like she's at least somewhat gifted

Offline _sydney_vicious_

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 12:13:24 AM »
I only read with her once but she was actually SUPER sweet. She was also accurate about one of her predictions (kind of) - she told me she saw the number “4” for when my (then) ex and I would reconcile. She thought it meant 4 weeks but it turned out to be about 4 months later.

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2019, 10:33:38 PM »
I read with her way back, about April this year, and she was super nice and really positive, and I felt she really connected with my situation and gave a great, positive reading, where you just say your name and your bday and she just takes off, and tells you everything so accurately.

Then I followed up with her, and got a second reading with her in late July-ish, and she totally flip-flopped. Total opposite of what she said before, no details. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

Offline spicychickpea

« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2019, 12:06:31 AM »
it has been 3 months, energies change. she's done the same for me, but a lot of other readers have as well. i guess things can go completely differently than they were predicted to be

for Elle specifically though, i do feel like sometimes she's vague and she guesses. i think maybe she's gifted but doesn't see certain important things sometimes.

I read with her way back, about April this year, and she was super nice and really positive, and I felt she really connected with my situation and gave a great, positive reading, where you just say your name and your bday and she just takes off, and tells you everything so accurately.

Then I followed up with her, and got a second reading with her in late July-ish, and she totally flip-flopped. Total opposite of what she said before, no details. Maybe I just caught her on a bad day?

Offline honeybee28

« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2019, 12:28:28 AM »
I understand things can change over time. But with my trusted advisors I check in regularly, things change but maybe by a little, never flip flopped though to end up as the total opposite. But she really didn’t remember me at all it seems, and things did change for my poi in the those months, but things improved for us.

I’m not saying you’re wrong at all <3 I know things change, even my feelings about how things have been going with my poi have changed since I started getting readings. I’m just thinking she probably wasn’t right for me, or maybe we just didn’t jive that second time she read for me.

it has been 3 months, energies change. she's done the same for me, but a lot of other readers have as well. i guess things can go completely differently than they were predicted to be

for Elle specifically though, i do feel like sometimes she's vague and she guesses. i think maybe she's gifted but doesn't see certain important things sometimes.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2023, 06:17:56 PM »
She was amazing - able to connect with the situation without me explaining anything and right about the situation and the outcome - the first two times I called her, but after that she started to remember me would not say anything without having me asking specific questions first each time I am calling her.

I am not sure but to me she is not as accurate when she asks me for information first as she used to be when she would tell you what you are calling about first. The final outcome of the most recent reading is still pending and I will update it when the situation clears up.

Offline EllaC

« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2023, 11:57:34 PM »
She got the outcome right, even though to me sometimes I feel that she was just saying what I wanted to hear. I guess I'll give her another try in the future if desperately in need.

anything