Author Topic: Psychic Draven Grey  (Read 5411 times)

Offline eilly16

Psychic Draven Grey
« on: September 12, 2017, 02:24:32 AM »
Hello everyone,

Has anyone spoken with Psychic Draven Grey? He said an ex and a new guy would be popping up in my love life. I'm not sure if he is correct.

Offline Member5

Re: Psychic Draven Grey
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2017, 03:56:48 AM »
I really like him but I don't read on love with him, he hasn't been exactly correct on that for me (not totally wrong either but I gave up on the situation because the guy was a game player) but for anything else he has been totally spot on for me. He has described interviews down to the T for me.

Offline eilly16

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2017, 05:40:03 AM »
Your POI was a player? Ohhh that sucks...I was hoping he would be accurate with my POI... I dont think so though.

Offline Member5

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2017, 05:51:19 AM »
He didn't have a bunch of other women, he was just playing a lot of games like sending me stuff on snap instead of texting and then rescheduling dates and then I would see him on snap with his friend instead. Draven said he would stop all that and come forwards after a certain thing I was doing happened and he did all of a sudden start chasing after me more but I was so over it by then I can't tell you if he was actually serious or not. I just ended up blocking him.

Offline eilly16

« Reply #4 on: September 12, 2017, 05:56:40 AM »
So in a way... Draven was right 8-/. Thats crazy I'm happy you got over that guy though... I wish I can get over my POI...

Offline Member5

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2017, 06:48:20 AM »
I wasn't super into him, then we had a really good time when we hung out, but I never felt a lot of chemistry. I actually only asked about him because we had a few minutes left on a call about an entirely different situation so I threw it out there out of curiousity. Maybe I should ask him about my current situation and see what he says? I hope things work out for you or you are able to easily move on to someone better for you!

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2017, 03:01:28 AM »
Any update on this reader?  I saw the profile picture and i thought it was interesting.

Offline whskers

« Reply #7 on: December 20, 2017, 04:22:08 AM »
So I read with him just for fun because I like his profile pic in keen, he was actually pretty good! He’s not the type of advisor where you ask then he answers and then you ask another question. He’s similar to cookie where you ask a question then he would start to say a lot of things for about 3 minutes but he talks way faster than cookie. Also he uses a lot of uncommon English words. He even said in his profile that if English is not your first language then you won’t connect well with. He injects a lot of zodiac signs too. Good thing I know what Aquarius is because it’s my brother’s sign. But yeah he connects really, didn’t even ask a question once. He also gave advises and warnings. Things to watch out. I like him! I might have to call back after a month just to check in.

Offline Kate

« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2017, 11:01:47 AM »
So I read with him just for fun because I like his profile pic in keen, he was actually pretty good! He’s not the type of advisor where you ask then he answers and then you ask another question. He’s similar to cookie where you ask a question then he would start to say a lot of things for about 3 minutes but he talks way faster than cookie. Also he uses a lot of uncommon English words. He even said in his profile that if English is not your first language then you won’t connect well with. He injects a lot of zodiac signs too. Good thing I know what Aquarius is because it’s my brother’s sign. But yeah he connects really, didn’t even ask a question once. He also gave advises and warnings. Things to watch out. I like him! I might have to call back after a month just to check in.

He never really worked for me.. nothing he said really hit the mark and looking back, he was inaccurate - however, his reviews are good.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2017, 10:51:15 PM »
Read with him a couple times. He was very nice, but nothing he said ever came true. Relationship reading.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2017, 09:38:16 AM »
Nothing he said came true. Very general.

Offline whskers

« Reply #11 on: February 25, 2018, 02:11:55 PM »
I gave this reader another try.  I thought he was good the first time.  But the second time was so awful.  I asked about a couple of people.  The second person I asked about was my ex room mate.  I beat her (almost to the point of very embarrassing) at court that she had to settle.  I kinda wish i seeked for ruling from the judge so i could have counter sued her for wrongful use of process.  But she was so mad that she blocked me from social media (which is awesome i dont like dealing with drama).  And this is what draven said. 

When it comes to X, this is showing the ace of swords paired with the eight of wands, which is indicative of the invoked communication that you will both be able to bring forward, in reference to the situation today. I feel that this is going to be allowing you to get on the same page with each other, because of how the eight of wands shows the ability that one would have to see something in the capacity that someone else would. That is to say, you would see yourselves being able to be on this same page with each other. I feel that she is very open, though, and would be able to show you a strong standing for creating this initiative with you, that will help you to see that she is able to find a stance of tranquility, when it comes to your interaction together.

Knowing this person.. this will NEVER happen.  Is there a refund in bitwine?

Offline cappy

« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 03:31:46 AM »
I have read with him multiple times sometimes he's correct but a lot of times his writings are so flowery and long that eventually when you decipher through what he's saying you realize that he's likely not correct his predictions with timelines have never worked for me and I've read with him multiple times

Offline whskers

« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 03:39:35 AM »
I have read with him multiple times sometimes he's correct but a lot of times his writings are so flowery and long that eventually when you decipher through what he's saying you realize that he's likely not correct his predictions with timelines have never worked for me and I've read with him multiple times

I agree with this. He writes a whole paragraph and it takes you a while to read it. His reading with me was not true at all. I wish I can get a refund. I felt bad that I wasted money after reading with him.