Author Topic: Race for the highest per $$ price  (Read 2314 times)

Offline jas

Race for the highest per $$ price
« on: September 09, 2017, 06:46:37 PM »
The front page is ridiculous today!!!!  it is a race to see who can reach $40 per minute first.  I don't see how these readers can believe this is a fair exchange.  More and more of the readers are doing this.  Sorry, just venting.

Offline Exposed

Re: Race for the highest per $$ price
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2017, 06:48:35 PM »
I mentioned that in a previous thread.  Persian psychic Fiona and her slew of accounts got this started. Keen should create a max price.

Offline Kate

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2017, 12:20:10 AM »
I mentioned that in a previous thread.  Persian psychic Fiona and her slew of accounts got this started. Keen should create a max price.

I'm almost ashamed to say that when I first started calling, whilst all wet behind the ears and wondering if price represented quality, I called Persian Psychic Fiona "I Am POWER" with her 5* rating and sexy photo - she was 100% wrong on her prediction.. although it was a time based one. Regardless, she is obviously not worth it. Of course, to give her credit, there is zero time for her to connect even if she does have skill.. and she may well have! From the moment you start, you're broke.. short of speed talking, there is no way she can help the caller.  IMO, Keen should have some kind of screening process and weed out those that charge $15+ per minute.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2017, 04:57:15 AM »
I think Persian Medium and her slew of alter egos probably got hit hard when she was outed on the board along with her husband. Probably just waited for it to blow over and now she's jacking up her rates again. Who ever it was who outed her and her multiple accounts whether she was a reader or customer, we owe her some gratitude for outing her, even if it only saves one or two newbies from making the mistake of calling her.

ladya

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 05:10:32 AM »
they're on all the time??? how is that even possible. like literally no matter the time theyre on.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 09:30:58 AM »
I suppose they just leave themselves logged in.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 01:14:41 PM »
That’s what I assumed. Lol that just screams scammer.

anything