Author Topic: Who would you choose?  (Read 4451 times)

Offline candy1

Who would you choose?
« on: September 07, 2017, 09:30:11 PM »
I am currently sitting in the queues for the following readers regarding my POI and want to basically narrow it down to two or maybe three - so who would you choose of the following and why:

Diane731
Spiritualist Reader (Cookie)
LadyPersephone
Friend Sue
Abundant Visions
Sapphire21

I have not read with any of them - but see that they all seem to be favorites on this board.

thanks for your help!!  :)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Re: Who would you choose?
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 09:32:22 PM »
I am currently sitting in the queues for the following readers regarding my POI and want to basically narrow it down to two or maybe three - so who would you choose of the following and why:

Diane731
LadyPersephone
Friend Sue
Abundant Visions
Sapphire21

I have not read with any of them - but see that they all seem to be favorites on this board.

Personally, I would say Cookie from this list. She has gotten countless predictions and insights correct for me over the years. Things that you couldn't guess on.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 09:36:44 PM »
PLEASE for the love of anything you believe in don't read with Lady P or sapphire
they are both horrible and were super wrong for me about two years ago .. i have recorded readings that i can refer to, to make sure i am not absolutely insane ( besides the fact that i call psychics )

Cookie has been amazing for 2 of my friends and I have heard the readings .. for me she's a no go because she hasn't given me anything mind blowing and is a little scattered
read with Diane and i wasn't blown away not even a little (it felt like she was making guesses based on what she was given from me)
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 09:40:03 PM by thisiscracra »

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 10:27:17 PM »

Diane731
LadyPersephone
Friend Sue
Abundant Visions
Sapphire21

I've read with all of them except Diane. Cookie is the only one I've ever gotten verifiable predictions from.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 10:40:31 PM »
I have tried Sapphire21, Cookie and Abundant visions. I am in line for all of the others surprisingly lol. I would try Cookie again, as we only had a short reading a year ago, and the other two were alright. Nothing I can confirm. I do like Advisor Neal. He has a really clear accent, and I just told him my name and the validation were crazy. He was a recommendation from this site. I will definitely try him again.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 03:14:39 AM »
Sapphire21 she's not a psychic, she's a liar , sorry i have read with her 2x to know this, the use the information you give them to come up with shit

Diane731
LadyPersephone
Friend Sue
Abundant Visions
Sapphire21

Personally, I would say Cookie from this list. She has gotten countless predictions and insights correct for me over the years. Things that you couldn't guess on.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2017, 01:21:45 AM »
Depends on the type of information you wantl. I personally would suggest Ladpy Persephone if you have  a generous time limit and this is a new situation
where you want insight.

Abundant Visions can be good for small predictions, contact and such. She is no outcome reader.

Cookie is best for remote viewing. She will see a lot of stuff surrounding the issue. She may or may not be able to predict anything with certainty. She is also a slow talker

I would avoid Sapphire21 if you want any real insight or prediction that is based on real life. Shes not psychic at all.

Friend Sue is gifted, but very scattered in her readings..to the point of it being worthless.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2017, 10:07:03 PM »
Spot-on for me, even 11 months out. She was the only one to get correct timing for that prediction too, and it was so far longer than anybody else's that I thought she was wrong. Nope.

Offline candy1

« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2017, 12:59:04 AM »
Thanks everyone.  I'm 2nd in line in her queue (Cookie) - I've canceled my place in line with a couple others - still sitting in friend sues and a couple others but I will probably only keep Sues (she sent me a couple free minutes when I asked her if she accepted new callers....) I'm hoping to cut way back on readings - but I think most of us keep saying that... Right :(?

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2017, 10:22:23 AM »
Lol easy Friend sue.
None of cookies predictions that I am aware of came to pass

Offline glamgal

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2017, 02:21:02 PM »
I have tried all listed except one and I would Diane 731-but not for timing.
« Last Edit: September 11, 2017, 02:22:45 PM by glamgal »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2017, 07:29:40 PM »

Diane731
LadyPersephone
Friend Sue
Abundant Visions
Sapphire21

Lady P for sure.