Author Topic: So am I really doomed - predictions  (Read 3190 times)

Offline patu005

So am I really doomed - predictions
« on: September 07, 2017, 01:57:05 PM »
So I have asked same question about POI from many psychics and answers vary but Solara, QOC18 and Kisha all say same thing and see no action from his part, they all see romantic feelings but no action being taken which ever way I ask and even if I make a move...so looking at their track records it seems that I should just move on? Dang it hurts as I really never have felt like this. Ideas?

Offline patu005

Re: So am I really doomed - predictions
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 02:28:45 PM »
Well Sincerity was one who thinks there is movement as she has been accurate too.. plus some others but I guess if 3 top psychics say nothing then I just gather myself and move on.. darn it hurts

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 03:16:15 PM »
listen to what the POI says.  what is he telling you?  don't depend on psychics for outcomes.  They are just good for present feelings.  Just read the board and how many have not had things transpire.  Even by the best on here.  Sure, maybe some little things, but the big outcome?  hardly ever.

Usually you will know when a man is interested and wants to take things further.  You won't need to call a psychic.  Do you really want to be waiting months or years in limbo for the guy?

Just my two cents, and something I learned along the way.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 11:52:16 PM »
I had the same experience. I didn't listen to them and kept fighting. Then finally I found out about something that made me decide on my own to move on and not have to depend on readers. I will advise move on...

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 03:04:34 AM »
Hmm, Angeldust36 gave me a reading a few months back, with predictions. I wasnt calling about a relationship though. I still think she is very good for general readings. Her and Leanne
saw the same exact things.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 05:04:36 AM »
Hmm, Angeldust36 gave me a reading a few months back, with predictions. I wasnt calling about a relationship though. I still think she is very good for general readings. Her and Leanne
saw the same exact things.

Oh I know! she'll throw in a prediction here and there, even though she'll state "I'm not doing predictions" ... and I have felt her healings and presence (I mean I remember chatting with her so many times last year, feeling distressed and then slowly moving on with my day-and I'd feel so much peaceful later and I know she helped in some way) coincidently I haven't had the chance to read with her much because our schedules just not matching. And she has been wrong on some predictions, but she did say something very powerful about psychic readings. That to predict the future psychics match your current vibration among many other picture vibrations, but to continually ask psychics (and many psychics) the same question shows the universe you have doubt, and it's the worst kind of doubt, because you push it further away, as far as Law of Attraction, (and I think it is worst kind of doubt). I do think there's power in law of Attraction, but it only works if you clear your doubts. Ugh talk about a paradox here!

V interesting. I've been thinking a lot about this lately.  I think readings can also stop/delay you growing - and in terms of relationships, it's often the growth that leads us to either rekindle, or move onto something better. 

Readings are an emotional painkiller. Yet it's the emotional pain that inspires/leads us to dig deep into our inner being and heal/learn what we need to in order to progress in life. 

Also.. I think multiple readings also change the future in a very basic way.  i.e. what would you have done with the money if you had not have spent it on Psychics? ....A holiday? Clothes, shopping, family.. etc.. all things that would have lead to different experiences and meeting different people that are also vital on our path...

I'm not saying they are a bad thing.. I guess I'm of the opinion that you find someone you trust and connect with, and read occasionally, rather than often.. and in the interim, work on the LOA...