Author Topic: Little bit of a vent but also need some help?  (Read 6574 times)

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
Little bit of a vent but also need some help?
« on: September 06, 2017, 01:59:37 AM »
Does anyone ever have the good stuff come true? Yes I am a veteran and I have had predictions manifest but not the big ones - I also left my first situation before they could have really manifested so... as of now, 5 years later, I'm in a situation that seems not awesome right now and every reader I have been reading with sees improvements and similar themes in their predictions. They are quantifiable predictions that can't be open to interpretation so this isn't like "things improve" or "breakthrough with ex" or my least favorite, "progress"  - this is related to relationship moving forward from it's current state of being undefined and a month of things seeming not awesome. I have read with the following more than once (Kisha, Anne, Zadalia, Ness, Julie, and Cookie) and timelines have moved up if provided - here is the list to a certain extent in order to show you all that I pay attention to this board and get readings accordingly and there prob isn't someone here you would tell me to read with that I haven't currently tried: Kisha, Anne, Julie, Ness, Yona, Leanne, LadyP, Cookie, Zadalia, LadyJenna, ShootingStar11, Sweetheart's Tarot, Joanna's Gift, MysticRaven11... this is getting ridic and I wish I could make the font smaller.. Mystical Mirror by Rikki, Kelly Callaghan, Prophet Rose, Dawn Maree... probably more.. I also want to say that these readings weren't done back to back and beyond my couple of binges, have actually almost totally stopped beyond a monthly check in with Kisha, Julie, and Anne - so like.. Idk what to think. If you looked at my current situation with POI you'd be like "WTF?!" and yet - I get readings that are consistent and offer the same predictions. I've also had those same readers I read with consistently get minor predictions correct so far BUT I come here and I realize we don't get a lot of validation that concrete things are happening - so can someone(s) chime in and help me out? ALSO - I record my readings so I don't have selective hearing AND I play them for my board friends to keep me from hearing what I want. Just wanted to add that bit of info since Idk wtf I was hearing when I didn't record before.

« Last Edit: September 06, 2017, 02:02:25 AM by PrettyLittleLiz »

Offline HornetKick

Re: Little bit of a vent but also need some help?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 02:54:02 AM »
Who is Anne?

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:57:28 AM »
Who is Anne?

QueenofCups18

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 03:02:26 AM »
K. I thought it was someone new I haven't tried yet.

Offline thisiscracra

« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2017, 05:38:29 AM »
So Cookie to me is gargling noises tbh! Kisha has been very right in her negative predictions.. positive ones amm not so much
Anne is a hit or miss
and nothing major positive that was predicted happened like outcome wise

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2017, 07:10:42 AM »
So Cookie to me is gargling noises tbh! Kisha has been very right in her negative predictions.. positive ones amm not so much
Anne is a hit or miss

Gargling...noises.....

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2017, 08:06:10 AM »
I'm laughing so hard at the last comment

Anne is a hit or miss

Gargling...noises.....

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2017, 03:01:41 PM »
I'm laughing so hard at the last comment

Anne is a hit or miss

Gargling...noises.....

OMG Hilarious!!!!

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 04:13:28 AM »
I am bumping my own thread because it's kinda an important thing? lolll...

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 03:35:49 PM »
I've been getting readings for 5 years and about 3 POI's.  The first guy, I read with maybe 5 or 6 people over a 9 month period.  They all said he'd be back, were right on about the relationship he was in and that we would be together.  They were all right.  He did come back and we were together for 2 years.  What they didn't tell me was how devastated emotionally, spiritually and financially I would be when he did leave. 

2nd guy, SOOOOOO many were wrong.  Every person said he'd be back.  Nope. I've never talked to him again.

3rd guy - some got things right.  Outcome has yet to happen.  Keisha, Diane731, Dawn Maree and Friend Sue are really the only ones I talk to. All say we will have the opportunity to be together.  It's been a year. I haven't consciously been waiting but no one else has come into my life so sub consciously I've been waiting.

I have recently become very aware of an underlying issue I have with abandonment and rejection of which I have found something to really dig deep to fix this issue.  This is why I hang on to these men.  I'm sorry, but still thinking and wanting a guy after a year is NOT normal to me.  I feel it in my bones. This is also why I pick these losers lol   If anyone wants to know more, just PM me. 

My take on all of this is the readers see what we want most of the time.  Maybe they actually do see the positive outcome but I don't know why they don't manifest.  All I know is I've wasted thousands of dollars, 70% of my time and energy on someone that doesn't have the return interest.   For me, there is a pattern of which I have finally identified and am working on.  MY prediction is I'm going to heal completely and find a man who will never make me feel like I have to call a psychic ever again.  Now THATS a prediction I'll put my money on :)

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 04:16:56 PM »
I've been getting readings for 5 years and about 3 POI's.  The first guy, I read with maybe 5 or 6 people over a 9 month period.  They all said he'd be back, were right on about the relationship he was in and that we would be together.  They were all right.  He did come back and we were together for 2 years.  What they didn't tell me was how devastated emotionally, spiritually and financially I would be when he did leave. 

2nd guy, SOOOOOO many were wrong.  Every person said he'd be back.  Nope. I've never talked to him again.

3rd guy - some got things right.  Outcome has yet to happen.  Keisha, Diane731, Dawn Maree and Friend Sue are really the only ones I talk to. All say we will have the opportunity to be together.  It's been a year. I haven't consciously been waiting but no one else has come into my life so sub consciously I've been waiting.

I have recently become very aware of an underlying issue I have with abandonment and rejection of which I have found something to really dig deep to fix this issue.  This is why I hang on to these men.  I'm sorry, but still thinking and wanting a guy after a year is NOT normal to me.  I feel it in my bones. This is also why I pick these losers lol   If anyone wants to know more, just PM me. 

My take on all of this is the readers see what we want most of the time.  Maybe they actually do see the positive outcome but I don't know why they don't manifest.  All I know is I've wasted thousands of dollars, 70% of my time and energy on someone that doesn't have the return interest.   For me, there is a pattern of which I have finally identified and am working on.  MY prediction is I'm going to heal completely and find a man who will never make me feel like I have to call a psychic ever again.  Now THATS a prediction I'll put my money on :)

I agree, 100%. When it's a man that's RIGHT, you won't need to call a psychic.  Abandonment issues is something I suffer with as well, due to my childhood.

Baypark, I noticed in another thread you mentioned that the guy finally did break up with the girl he was with as they predicted.  Has he given you any indication that he wants to be with you now?  or is he being a typical jerk guy (no offense, I just mean in general).

Offline morland1

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 04:28:29 PM »
I agree 100% on the abandonment issues playing a role in our psychic binges. I too suffer from underlying abandonment issues from my childhood so I hold on too long to the wrong people.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 05:24:21 PM »

I agree, 100%. When it's a man that's RIGHT, you won't need to call a psychic.  Abandonment issues is something I suffer with as well, due to my childhood.

Baypark, I noticed in another thread you mentioned that the guy finally did break up with the girl he was with as they predicted.  Has he given you any indication that he wants to be with you now?  or is he being a typical jerk guy (no offense, I just mean in general).

Yes, he broke up with her late July, however, has still be seeing her a few times a week as "friends" from what I'm told.  No, he has not made any indication of wanting to be with me, which really put me in a tail spin since it's been 6 weeks.  I found out this weekend, he's seeing some other girl now as basically a booty call.  So, I've called the readers  that told me he was coming back and they still say he'll be back.  Keisha gave me September as contacting me and starting to move forward so when I talked to her she said "what he does in between is his deal". LOL  It was at that point I just got slapped right up side the head with reality and finally realized I need to figure out what the hell is wrong with me!!!  Seriously, what am I doing????  So, one thing led to another and I found this lady named Susan Anderson.  She has a website www.abandonment.com   and oh boy were my eyes opened!   Abandonment issues don't necessarily have to come from our childhood.  We can grow up in a perfect household with a perfect family and later on something can happen that can trigger that abandonment feeling and we spiral down from there.  In my case, I have it from childhood but also friends, boyfriends, my child dying and then my ex husband dying. All of those things are abandonment. Death, being one of them, was surprising to me.  I highly recommend looking at her site and going on You Tube and listening to some of her interviews.  I actually started crying when I listened to her because I had FINALLY found a tool to use to heal.  I just thought I was a nut case until I found her :)

As for the POI, Keisha has been extremely honest with me and said he will never be ready for anything more than a casual relationship even though he has high potential for having a healthy relationship.  The others have said that I will eventually not want him which is happening.  He can go flitter off with as many women as he wants but he's not getting booty from me. No way. 

My last few readings with Dawn and Keisha were more of them giving me insight to my barriers and how to work on healing myself.  It's been kinda cool actually :)

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 06:07:20 PM »
Yes, I agree too about the connection between abandonment issues / love addiction and psychic dependency.

And I think calling psychics can be such a negative when used to fuel our abandonment issues -- which happens with the incessant 'when will he call?' 'will we be together' tack. On the other hand, I have also had psychic help me with my healing -- identifying barriers and blocks and tools to overcome them. Maybe the key is to focus the readings on understanding ourselves and not so much on what another person is going to do. I've had psychics flat out tell me not to give my power away, to stay focused on me, to build my life, etc. In the long run, that's the stuff I should be focused on; not 'does he want me.' I think the latter is actually quite counter-productive to growth and also to finding, and keeping, the right guy.

Anyway, good for you Baypark. Sounds like you've had a long journey and have turned a corner. I wonder if there is a bit of a collective wake up happening. I have seen a lot of posts lately from people who are tired of calling psychics and are acknowledging the underlying issues and feelings. I find it a comfort to know that there is support out there and that we are not alone in it!

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 06:44:29 PM »
Yes, I agree too about the connection between abandonment issues / love addiction and psychic dependency.

And I think calling psychics can be such a negative when used to fuel our abandonment issues -- which happens with the incessant 'when will he call?' 'will we be together' tack. On the other hand, I have also had psychic help me with my healing -- identifying barriers and blocks and tools to overcome them. Maybe the key is to focus the readings on understanding ourselves and not so much on what another person is going to do. I've had psychics flat out tell me not to give my power away, to stay focused on me, to build my life, etc. In the long run, that's the stuff I should be focused on; not 'does he want me.' I think the latter is actually quite counter-productive to growth and also to finding, and keeping, the right guy.

Anyway, good for you Baypark. Sounds like you've had a long journey and have turned a corner. I wonder if there is a bit of a collective wake up happening. I have seen a lot of posts lately from people who are tired of calling psychics and are acknowledging the underlying issues and feelings. I find it a comfort to know that there is support out there and that we are not alone in it!

So, how this lady describes how we deal with our abandonment is we have an outer child. The inner child is hurt, scared etc but the outer child is basically a bitch lol.  The list she has for what the outer child does fits me to a T with the exception of a few things.  One of the things is addiction and obsessing.  This stuff is amazing.  Some of these readers are a plethora of knowledge on how to overcome your barriers and heal.  I agree, we should use their knowledge and stop focusing on the other person. 

anything