Author Topic: Lady Persephone or Diane731?  (Read 4293 times)

Offline Sweetsydney2000

Lady Persephone or Diane731?
« on: September 05, 2017, 11:56:13 PM »
I am having one more reading before I give up on it for awhile and focus on saving for my holiday at Christmas, etc. I was set on LP, but then remembered Diane731 had good reviews too. LP is significantly cheaper, but this will be my last reading for a bit, so I'll be saving anyway. I've never read with either. I also wanted to read with Neal at some point, maybe once some things progress. So people who have read with either of them or both, who would you choose?

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Lady Persephone or Diane731?
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 01:48:36 AM »
Hands down Diane731. Very gifted, she named the person that was standing in the way of my POI. She also got some other stuff right. No one is perfect or 100% but she is really good.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2017, 02:35:31 AM »
Which psychic has worked best for you in general?

I have read with both and personally I wouldn't choose either since both really didn't work for me. I know not every reader connects with everyone so if I had to choose between the two I'd choose Lady P.

In my experience, Lady P revealed insight into POIs thoughts/feelings (I think there was some truth to it, so she wasn't completely wrong, but honestly, I don't think she was 100% correct either) and made some small contact predictions (did not manifest).

I had 2 readings with Diane731 where she threw out random names and descriptions of people and nothing ever came to pass..nothing really made that much sense either. I read with her for the first time in Feb and a second time in April and nothing ever manifested like she said it would. Maybe she didn't connect with me, but I wouldn't read with her again.

Offline psychicgirl87

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2017, 06:11:13 PM »
if you can read with both they are both excellent.

anything