Author Topic: Recommended Empaths?  (Read 4668 times)

Offline Apalm831

Recommended Empaths?
« on: September 05, 2017, 01:29:44 AM »
Can anyone recommend any good empaths (NOT JUDI... I think she's a crock)

I hear Zadalia is great but I have trouble catching her. Any other recommends?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Recommended Empaths?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2017, 01:39:32 AM »

I don't like empaths because I don't think feelings necessarily mean much in terms of predictions.  I've had plenty of feelings I've never acted on.  That said, when I used to read with empaths, the one who was accurate for me was Angelic Visions (Trish).  She wasn't a perfect reader, but she is the only reader who told me someone was an alcoholic.  I thought she was way off base, but about 6 months later I found out this was the case.  I only found out when that person went into AA and admitted their problem.  If you want true predictions, I wouldn't count on her for that, but I did find that she could read others really well. 

ladya

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2017, 02:01:09 AM »
psychic readings by sage if you solely want empathic ability. i wouldn't bank on her timelines though but she is a really good empath.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2017, 02:04:39 AM »

I don't like empaths because I don't think feelings necessarily mean much in terms of predictions.  I've had plenty of feelings I've never acted on.  That said, when I used to read with empaths, the one who was accurate for me was Angelic Visions (Trish).  She wasn't a perfect reader, but she is the only reader who told me someone was an alcoholic.  I thought she was way off base, but about 6 months later I found out this was the case.  I only found out when that person went into AA and admitted their problem.  If you want true predictions, I wouldn't count on her for that, but I did find that she could read others really well.

Ahhh... I wish she had worked for me. She made some very positive predictions regarding two POI's. The first dumped me three weeks later, the second I doubt I'll ever speak to again.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2017, 02:06:12 AM »
I don't like empaths because I don't think feelings necessarily mean much in terms of predictions. I've had plenty of feelings I've never acted on. 
Exactly.

That said, when I used to read with empaths, the one who was accurate for me was Angelic Visions (Trish).  She wasn't a perfect reader, but she is the only
She is on a lot. I've read with her twice now and didn't take notes so I couldn't remember why I have her book marked. I'll have to try her again and write it all down the next time, just to make sure. I could not remember for the life of me, why I read with her.

Offline Kate

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 03:06:54 AM »
I don't like empaths because I don't think feelings necessarily mean much in terms of predictions. I've had plenty of feelings I've never acted on. 
Exactly.

That said, when I used to read with empaths, the one who was accurate for me was Angelic Visions (Trish).  She wasn't a perfect reader, but she is the only
She is on a lot. I've read with her twice now and didn't take notes so I couldn't remember why I have her book marked. I'll have to try her again and write it all down the next time, just to make sure. I could not remember for the life of me, why I read with her.

Many empaths are also clairvoyant - so it is not just a case of reading the feelings.  But because they CAN feel how the other person feels, they can tell you practically how to proceed to best assist your relationship with the other person.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2017, 03:17:50 AM »
I've never read with anyone that was just an empath. Most readers have mixed abilities, with one ability being stronger than most.
Having said that, Lady Persephone is the most direct, realistic and straightforward into how someone is feeling..what their rationale for their behavior is.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2017, 03:34:48 AM by bstalling »

Offline eilson

« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2017, 02:21:32 PM »
I agree I think Lady P is a great empath. She nails current thoughts and emotions very well.