Author Topic: Know Right Now  (Read 2123 times)

Offline Littl30ne

Know Right Now
« on: September 03, 2017, 02:42:18 PM »
There is a reader on Keen who goes by 'Know Right Now' she is $1.50/min but I just want to say save your money for some Wendy's or cat food lol!! She had some good reviews and a high rating so I thought 'why not'.

Last night POI #2 texted me but omg he has been away on what I thought was because of work but really he went on dates w other chicks!!! I'm ok with him seeing other people because we just met but omg please answer my damn texts or acknowledge I'm alive? I just felt like I was another option to him so I told him to delete my number. Then I had a dream that POi #2 and I got back together so asked her what it meant and what he thought of my text asking him not to call/text me again she said he was pleased and thrilled to hear from me.. again I repeated that I told him not to text me and then she goes 'oh he will be disappointed'  then It all went downhill because the way she described him didn't seem like him at all. The details were very vague :( save your $$

Offline HornetKick

Re: Know Right Now
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2017, 04:44:57 PM »
There is a thread for her already. Is everyone searching before they start yet another thread about the same reader?

http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,2305.msg37451.html#msg37451

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2017, 07:52:53 PM »
I literally typed it in the search here and nothing came up omg sorry wow.. how do I delete this

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2017, 09:57:29 PM »
You have to search from the main page.

Offline Kate

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2017, 07:33:50 AM »
I've made this mistake many times - you have to click on the search tab - don't use the search feature at the top of the webpage.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2017, 12:24:32 AM »
I've made this mistake many times - you have to click on the search tab - don't use the search feature at the top of the webpage.
Yeah that too is the main search location.