Author Topic: Kisha's negative outcomes...  (Read 3806 times)

Offline Apalm831

Kisha's negative outcomes...
« on: September 02, 2017, 02:45:59 AM »
Hey guys,

Here's a question for veteran Kisha fans:

Has Kisha ever been wrong on a NEGATIVE outcome?

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: Kisha's negative outcomes...
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 02:55:05 AM »
Yes.  About 4 years ago I called Kisha about someone and she told me it wouldn't go anywhere and wasn't going to last because he wasn't serious and I would meet someone else. I didn't meet anyone else and the person in question and I are still involved.  We did have a 6 month break but it was for circumstances only Anne accurately predicted.

That said, every other negative prediction Kisha has made for me has panned out. Maybe this situation worked out differently because I made some adjustments and did my best to make it work. Who knows, but she was definitely incorrect.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 08:02:01 PM »
Bump

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2018, 01:07:56 PM »
As far as what has been posted on this board, a negative reading is usually correct and a positive one is 50/50.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2018, 01:57:54 PM »
I know a friend who does not like to read with negative readers. A year ago, mystic Raven told her she will change her mind on the course she was taking in school, she did not believe it and when she told me I started doubting Raven because I felt my friend won't give up ; guess what happened!!!! She gave up on that. She called mystic Raven  a couple of months ago and she's repeated the same thing ona different course, she's struggling so I don't know. She told me she doesn't like to be given bad new, I feel it's pointless wanting to call a feel good reader. It's waste of time , energy and money.

Bump...
Anyone have negative predictions from kisha that were wrong?
Did you make an effort to change the path?

candiednut

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2018, 01:59:39 PM »
Unfortunately, Kisha has been 100% accurate on her negative outcomes for me. Positive outcomes..meh.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 03:00:24 AM »
Unfortunately, Kisha has been 100% accurate on her negative outcomes for me. Positive outcomes..meh.

I don't think this is because of psychic ability, I think that this is because if someone's ex left them, the chances of their ex not coming back are higher than the chances of them coming back, because they left for a reason in the first place. Now of course there are always exceptions that could change that probability, but in most cases the person's POI does not come back on here.

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2018, 03:45:01 AM »
100% agreed Maroonlight!!!

Offline britbrat

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2018, 08:44:30 PM »
In my experience if you ask her if you can change the outcome she can give you guidance. I've personally never experienced her not using psychic ability. She has been able to give me specific reasons why something wouldn't work and has been accurate. If there is something that will help you change the course of things I would ask that. When I was with my ex we got back together and she was able to tell me it wouldn't work out. I get readings on various topics and have had negative outcomes from readers I trust. I think that some readers have better insight when you're involved with someone at the moment.

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2018, 09:04:57 PM »
In my experience if you ask her if you can change the outcome she can give you guidance. I've personally never experienced her not using psychic ability. She has been able to give me specific reasons why something wouldn't work and has been accurate. If there is something that will help you change the course of things I would ask that. When I was with my ex we got back together and she was able to tell me it wouldn't work out. I get readings on various topics and have had negative outcomes from readers I trust. I think that some readers have better insight when you're involved with someone at the moment.

She told me a complete fairy tale and gave me tons of predictions in which not one happened on a guy I was calling about over a year ago. That was the one and only time that I've used her so I don't intend to again. Micah from her website has been really insightful but his predictions are still pending so I really can't speak for him yet. Of course, the outcome he gave me was positive though.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2018, 10:52:42 PM »

She told me a complete fairy tale and gave me tons of predictions in which not one happened on a guy I was calling about over a year ago. That was the one and only time that I've used her so I don't intend to again. Micah from her website has been really insightful but his predictions are still pending so I really can't speak for him yet. Of course, the outcome he gave me was positive though.

Sorry I wasn't clear. I wasn't suggesting you read with her I was replying to x when I mentioned asking her how to change things. I don't bother reading with people who end up being wrong for me either. The ones I have given second chances because they worked for many others didn't work for me either time. Micah actually was accurate about me meeting my poi.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2018, 01:05:06 AM »

I don't think this is because of psychic ability, I think that this is because if someone's ex left them, the chances of their ex not coming back are higher than the chances of them coming back, because they left for a reason in the first place. Now of course there are always exceptions that could change that probability, but in most cases the person's POI does not come back on here.

Yesssss exactly!!

Offline Itsmylife

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2018, 01:56:26 AM »
This is such a great discussion going on. For me Kisha predicted all the greatest stuff in the world money, new car, new house and MUCH MORE but nothing panned out but her negative predictions here and there did pan out like me not getting a certain job and now she predicted I won’t be accepted by another institution as well.... that’s pending though, then she also predicted that I will NOT accept the job offer I got from somewhere it’s part time and sooooo good. She said you will have better opportunity before then which is full time but NOT THAT the offer i am working on... I asked why she said my choice. I thought wtf, to hell with my choice to let go of a dream opportunity to earn goood and do what I love and 10 min walking distance from where I live and be a full time mommy of my child as well. So nah, I will NEVER leave this oppertunity as my own choice, blah.
And funny thing this offer starts RIGHT from the timeline to start as Kisha has been predicting for literally almost 2 years.
Her random numbers do pan out for me “ good ones” lol.

anything