Author Topic: Has anybody read with following advisors  (Read 26539 times)

Offline patu005

Has anybody read with following advisors
« on: September 01, 2017, 08:22:39 PM »
Hi ! New here and so addicted to Keen.. uhh I know i shouldnt be but life threw a twist in my life and i am trying so hard to understand it.

I have read with many and many are not correct or keep pushing their timeframe further and further.

Has anybody read with Advisor Suzan? She seems accurate and picks up energies well and some things whats going on in present. How she is with predictions though? One of her mini predictions did happen but i am interested in big ones.

Also what you guys think about male psychic called  Walks with Thunder?. He also seems pretty good with present and his predictions are same as advisor Suzan and some others. Still waiting the timeframe to come though.

Then i tried psychic called Transformed and i really like her. Very intune, practical, so I don't feel like she is fairytale reader but i have to wait for predictions month or two.

Psychic Jess Stone hit some good notes with me, She read present quite good again and some mini predictions went like she said. She does seem to be quite negative with her readings though and always seems to see many disturbances. I don't know, still waiting for other predictions.

Sincerity I like a lot, seemed super accurate with current situation and made many predictions that I am still waiting but her prediction was different from Queen of cups 18 prediction who was so vague and short with me but again... I don't know who to trust if any.

Then I was pretty impressed with Katariinas readings who did saw some things accurately and described situation to a T. Really fast one too and picked up couple of things I didn't mention. Something small happened like she said but again I am waiting for bigger predictions, that are in line with many.

The love prophet was pretty good at first but don't know what to think about him anymore as he tries to give more advice now than predictions but that's what I am not calling for. Angelbaby of light hit some good notes also but her readings seem to be faitytale as she keeps pushing her timeframe further and further and seems to change her predictions.

What about advisor called Madonna27 - seems to be very short and vague but made predictions that are still pending..

Well there have been some more and I am trying so hard not to call all the time.. just life seems to be in turmoil right now. Any insight about psychics mentioned above? Thanks

Offline Kate

Re: Has anybody read with following advisors
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 11:12:01 PM »
I tried Walks with Thunder - very very accurate on some details that blew me away. But... his advice wasn't overly helpful and .. still waiting on predictions.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 11:47:18 PM »
I read with Walks with Thunder, AngelBaby of Light, Transformed and Advisor Suzan several years ago. I don't have notes from back them but I stopped calling them so I assume none of their predictions happened for me.

AngelBaby of Light - I remember her because she was very nice and seemed liked she cared... led me on and her predictions didn't happen.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 12:09:07 AM »
Hi ! New here and so addicted to Keen.. uhh I know i shouldnt be but life threw a twist in my life and i am trying so hard to understand it.

I have read with many and many are not correct or keep pushing their timeframe further and further.

Has anybody read with Advisor Suzan? She seems accurate and picks up energies well and some things whats going on in present. How she is with predictions though? One of her mini predictions did happen but i am interested in big ones.

Also what you guys think about male psychic called  Walks with Thunder?. He also seems pretty good with present and his predictions are same as advisor Suzan and some others. Still waiting the timeframe to come though.

Then i tried psychic called Transformed and i really like her. Very intune, practical, so I don't feel like she is fairytale reader but i have to wait for predictions month or two.

Psychic Jess Stone hit some good notes with me, She read present quite good again and some mini predictions went like she said. She does seem to be quite negative with her readings though and always seems to see many disturbances. I don't know, still waiting for other predictions.

Sincerity I like a lot, seemed super accurate with current situation and made many predictions that I am still waiting but her prediction was different from Queen of cups 18 prediction who was so vague and short with me but again... I don't know who to trust if any.

Then I was pretty impressed with Katariinas readings who did saw some things accurately and described situation to a T. Really fast one too and picked up couple of things I didn't mention. Something small happened like she said but again I am waiting for bigger predictions, that are in line with many.

The love prophet was pretty good at first but don't know what to think about him anymore as he tries to give more advice now than predictions but that's what I am not calling for. Angelbaby of light hit some good notes also but her readings seem to be faitytale as she keeps pushing her timeframe further and further and seems to change her predictions.

What about advisor called Madonna27 - seems to be very short and vague but made predictions that are still pending..

Well there have been some more and I am trying so hard not to call all the time.. just life seems to be in turmoil right now. Any insight about psychics mentioned above? Thanks

You are NOT alone. Im pretty sure most of us have been where you are now. In my early days of calling/addiction, I read with all of those that you mentioned and a hundred more. They were all wrong. I've found my few that I like and trust so I rarely call anymore. You can PM me if you want to know who they are. My suggestion is read these boards and try to call the ones that work for alot of people. Don't waste your time and money on the keen advisors who are the most popular.  It's a scam.  Trust me . I've spent thousands over the last years. 

Offline jas

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 01:58:15 PM »
I have had a few calls with Walks-with-Thunder.....not certain how I feel about him.  I think he can tune in on a situation and he has great guidance.  But, again, not sure how I feel as far as predictions go.

I have been speaking with Transformed since 2012.  The first time I called her it was September of 2012 and her exact words were "the flood gates will open in January".  She was correct - my company offered me a transfer where I would take over three branches.  It turned out to be a real money maker.  Since then she has read situations accurately but as far as future predictions, they haven't panned out as well.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 04:05:19 PM »
Advisor Suzan is a fail....fed me fairytales

ladya

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 04:07:20 PM »

Yup bologna central

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 04:28:45 PM »

Yup bologna central

Lmao I like that....she's great at saying a whole lot of nothing

Offline peppie

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2017, 04:37:09 PM »

Confirmed that none of Jess Stone's predictions came true - called over a period of three months several times. Seriously, pretty much none of them came true. Plus she has a bit of a contentious personality that she tries to pin on you.

Madonna27 is nice but not psychic at all.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2017, 05:12:02 PM »
jess stone is more of a wanna be counselor. Not psychic whatsoever.

ladya

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2017, 05:13:55 PM »
for some reason the name angelbaby of light is just off putting to me. i've never read with her but that name would def make me think twice before reading with her.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2017, 05:15:14 PM »
for some reason the name angelbaby of light is just off putting to me. i've never read with her but that name would def make me think twice before reading with her.
lol it's a pretty dumb name. I've read with her. She's ok, definitely far from the worst.

ladya

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2017, 05:15:31 PM »
i read with the love prophet a long time ago. fairytales

ladya

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2017, 05:16:41 PM »
jess stone is more of a wanna be counselor. Not psychic whatsoever.

yup i can vouch for this. read with her a long time ago. sounded like general advice.

ladya

« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2017, 05:22:21 PM »
i read with the love prophet a long time ago. fairytales

i may have to take this statement back as i just looked up the person and i'm not sure if i have read with him. i read with someone with a similar name prophet angel and that was def BS. all these damn prophets on keen yet none can tell the future :o

anything