Author Topic: Any update on THE GREAT ALEXANDER  (Read 4200 times)

Offline Need to know

Any update on THE GREAT ALEXANDER
« on: September 01, 2017, 05:39:53 AM »
I miss him dearly. He was really wonderful and has gone missing since the end of 2015. There is someone by the name of Divine Readings by Alexander but Im not sure if thats him. Does anyone know anything?

Offline HornetKick

Re: Any update on THE GREAT ALEXANDER
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 04:39:35 PM »
In his profile he calls himself ALEXANDER THE GREAT CLAIRVOYANT

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 05:12:34 PM »
Was he right about a lot of stuff? I remember someone else raving about him. Why not call the new guy and see?

Offline Need to know

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 05:00:41 AM »
In his profile he calls himself ALEXANDER THE GREAT CLAIRVOYANT
Yes, I noticed and Alexander always described himself as a clairvoyant.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 05:02:45 AM »
Was he right about a lot of stuff? I remember someone else raving about him. Why not call the new guy and see?
Yes, he was very very accurate and honest. Never sugarcoated. I  had found him on a site prior to keen and he let me know that he had moved to keen. I think it was called psychics 123 or something,I cant remember.  This was maybe 12 years ago so I spoke to him for many many years.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 05:03:59 AM »
I sent him a message asking if it was him. I may just have to call that guy.

ladya

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2017, 05:05:49 AM »
I’ve been trying to find that with another reader who randomly deleted her account mid 2016: she was went by the name zahra channeling and aurora something else before that but can’t Rem what

Offline Need to know

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2017, 05:10:10 AM »
I miss him too and wish I could find him again. I started reading with Alexander years ago and he was the only one I still called from my early days using Keen. He was always 1.99. I remember around the time he left, a lot of readers suddenly vanished. No idea what happened but I figured Keen had raised their fees or something that drove away some advisors.

I looked at that Divine Readings listing...every so often I do check to see if he came back to Keen. I just didn't get the feeling that was him but I could be wrong. If you find out let me know! I hope he is okay.
Try messaging the divine person and see if he possibly gets back to you. I will keep you updated if I get a response. Ill also keep checking. I get a feeling that he is on another site bc of the pricing. he wasnt a big fan of keen bc of the prices always going up. Hed actually lower his prices for me sometimes. He was truly a gem. If hes on keen he had to have changed his name maybe to seem new and keep the low prices. Im hoping thats the case.

Offline Need to know

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 06:11:01 AM »
Right, the 2013 thing throws me off as well..unless he just had it as some sort of backup. He would tell me if someone was coming back or not. He told me things people were thinking which I would get from them verbatim...he definitely could get inside peoples minds. All the guys he thought were turkeys(his word for losers and timewasters) came out to be true. I would meet a guy and give him a name and hed tell me..nope hes gonna be a waste of time and sure enough it was true. The last guy I was seeing he said he saw marriage. We're not together at the moment but hey anything can happen. He is the one guy besides my first love who I can actually see myself marrying. Again I gave him a name and nothing else..and he said.I see marriage with this one. So if it comes true than that will be another prediction that he gave me that came out. But like you said he wasnt big on far out predictions so I was surprised when he told me that one. Oracle of giza says the same,so we'll have to see. Supernatural intervention has also given me very very specific predictions that have also come to fruition. Those are my top 3 but Alexander was a great friend as well so Im bummed hes gone. Ive thought of calling keen and asking about him bc I know they have customer service line although I doubt theyd know..but you never know. Alexander was of Russian descent and he lived in Nevada btw. He was a scorpio, he was a widower, and I believe he had 2 sons. Just a little background in case anyone reads this and knows someone with this info.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 08:41:48 AM »
Following. I've never read with him, but if he's as great as everyone says, I'd love to!

Offline Need to know

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 09:12:27 PM »
Aw well I hope things work out for you with that guy.

I will keep looking around for Alexander. I remember he told me he worked as a construction manager or contractor or something like that. I had in mind he lived in Arizona not Nevada but I was probably mistaken. Or he might have moved.
No youre right! Its Arizona. Yes, I also recall him talking about about being a contractor. I also believe he was self employed in that. Im actually thinking about asking another psychic about him lol.

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 02:14:47 AM »
I feel there have been so many great readers who have left keen. I don't blame them either. I really miss Damon Shawn. For me he was brilliant in my situations over the years.  I hope you guys find Alexander!