Author Topic: Anyone effected by the Hurricane?  (Read 2023 times)

Offline glamgal

Anyone effected by the Hurricane?
« on: August 31, 2017, 09:09:03 PM »
I know its off topic but if anyone here was effected by the hurricane my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you nothing but peace in this time  :-*

Offline candy1

Re: Anyone effected by the Hurricane?
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2017, 09:27:33 PM »
I know its off topic but if anyone here was effected by the hurricane my thoughts and prayers are with you. I wish you nothing but peace in this time  :-*

Glamgal, thanks for posting this, same here, my thoughts and prayers are with you all.   I have family that were evacuated from their home prior to last weekend.  They haven't been in Texas long and were recently relocated there for work.  We know that they are safe so that is a blessing, but so many others are not.  I am not sure of the condition of their home yet, though last we were told it is ok and their region didn't get hit quite as hard as others.

Offline Littl30ne

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2017, 10:48:49 PM »
Sending everyone love pls be safe!

Offline mystery123

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 12:17:57 AM »
I can only imagine how tough it must be, just looking at the news make me cry.. Sending love and prayers!

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 01:27:21 AM »
Thank you for this! I am from Houston but don't live there now, but it has been so hard to watch and I just feel helpless. My family is ok but I do have friends who have flooded homes and ruined cars. No one I know was injured thank God. Thank you for the prayers!

Offline Epic08

« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2017, 01:04:39 PM »
My thoughts and prayers are with all of you. God Bless