Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 44455 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2018, 12:11:45 AM »
Hey board friends who have consistently gone to these two. Initially, I found that Cookie and Kisha's readings tended to line up with each other but recently they've become discordant. Kisha says one thing, Cookie says another (that's simplifying a bit but basically..). So, for those of you experienced enough to answer, who would you trust more on a prediction?

I like both Cookie and Kisha. For me personally Cookie for details and definitely Kisha for outcome.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #61 on: February 02, 2019, 08:55:33 PM »
For me, they predicted totally different outcome. Cookie said the friendship is gone, it never goes back to where it was and I need to move on but Kisha saw reconciliation and stronger relationship in the future (compared to what it used to be). Cookie failed in giving more details about the future but Kisha was seeing much more clearly. I'll update if their predictions pan out.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2019, 03:04:46 AM »
I like them both. They've both made accurate predictions, however i'd have to go with Kisha.

In september, Kisha predicted that my POI would return under a "6" and she picked up winter energy. She told me to do my own thing for the meantime and take care of myself. I had taken her advice and let go, then out of the blue I received a text from my POI on December 6th.... 

Kisha speaks in a very nonchalant tone, as if her readings are neither here nor there. I like that approach. It seems genuine. She cares but she doesnt feed a fairy tale. Ive asked about other men by which she has flat out said it wouldnt work. She's been correct so far on my POI...

Kisha's work predictions havent happened but they were very generic.

Cookie has had a few very accurate predictions occur as well but I would ask specific questions and it felt like she was often guessing. Many of her predictions havent happened yet..

Offline Kate

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2019, 05:43:51 AM »
I like them both. They've both made accurate predictions, however i'd have to go with Kisha.

In september, Kisha predicted that my POI would return under a "6" and she picked up winter energy. She told me to do my own thing for the meantime and take care of myself. I had taken her advice and let go, then out of the blue I received a text from my POI on December 6th.... 

Kisha speaks in a very nonchalant tone, as if her readings are neither here nor there. I like that approach. It seems genuine. She cares but she doesnt feed a fairy tale. Ive asked about other men by which she has flat out said it wouldnt work. She's been correct so far on my POI...

Kisha's work predictions havent happened but they were very generic.

Cookie has had a few very accurate predictions occur as well but I would ask specific questions and it felt like she was often guessing. Many of her predictions havent happened yet..

It's funny isn't it, because Cookie is SO accurate with me, and I have tried and tried with Keisha, and not had luck.  I return to her because of this forum and her reputation...but her readings are vague with me, and inaccurate. and circle around and around.

Cookie has been accurate with names, dates, places, predictions (not 100%. but damn close on what matters). So I think really, it is who works for you. Both are good.. but you may find you connect with one and not the other.  I have a friend on this forum who connects with Keisha and not Cookie.... so....

Offline Illumin8

« Reply #64 on: February 03, 2019, 08:38:27 AM »
I like both readers and have had quite a few hits with each of them. I like cookies remote viewing and she has seen some cool stuff. Kisha has been bang on for me with career, so will always go to her with career questions.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #65 on: June 14, 2019, 12:29:22 AM »
Hello! I'm resurrecting this thread for some Feedback!

I wanted to see what folks recent experiences have been with these readers.

Overall, both Cookie and Kisha (and my other readers) have been consistent on different people I have read about or picked up.

Now in my current situation - Cookie is the only reader who completely does not see me in a relationship this year, let alone with my current POI #4.

I've read with Cookie in April and in June.
April reading she saw all these guys coming in (like 7 and most of them I saw at a party) but she said in that reading she didnt see me in a relationship the rest of the year. However, in the SAME reading she saw a guy who could come around who wants marriage, and could remind me of POI #1, but it isnt him. She did pick up that I would meet a guy of another race in this reading, which is now my POI #4. She said anyone I would meet online would be inconsistent and I would not be in a relationship with, and the person I would be in a relationship with I would meet in person. She described 2 guys 1) One that works in healthcare and computers, including other descriptive stuff and 2) A guy who could own his own business (this guy would want marriage). She did mention that I would meet this guy who works with healthcare and computers back in my Feb reading, but ALSO said I would see or hear of an ex of mine that "caused me not to trust" - well I dated 2 guys like that who BOTH worked in healthcare and computers...and when she mentioned this description before last August, guess what? My ex from 2016 popped back around and I hope this is not him again....anyway...on to Kisha

So with Kisha - I read with her in Oct 2018, Dec, 2018 and in April 2019.
In Oct she accurately described my POI #1 how he would come back around and he would be available  - and that is exactly what happened. She was in line with all of my other readers...while Cookie didnt say that necessarily - she saw the DETAILS surrounding the come back.
Kisha did say it wasnt a solid relationship and that I wouldnt be with him in the end (again just like most of the readers told me).

NOW - with POI #4 - This guy was predicted waaaay before Cookie even saw him! (She didnt pick up on him til a month before I met him)...while Kisha stated in my December reading that there would be a more solid relationship with a guy (despite my POI #1) coming up in a 9 - 9 months or by September. She then saw a SOLID relationship building up in my April reading...where it would be solid by the end of summer - Same thing she said in her December reading.

The thing is - even Mattie mentioned in my first reading in Dec, that another guy would come of interest to me outside of POI#1 and described in my April reading that there would be 3 guys and 2 would be going on around the same time. This would be POI#1 and POI#4 (Cookie said the same thing btw - POI#1 has not come back around yet - but Its only been 2 weeks).

Anyway, Leanne also described POI#4 perfectly and told me that POI 1# would fade away (which happened)...she saw this as relationship potential and saw me being in a relationship in 2020.

All Cookie keeps saying is that the guys at the end of this year would be more consistent, but I will not be in a relationship.

So - Pretty much all my readers see positive relationship stuff with my POI#4 - with Kisha being the most specific - however the Cookie monster does not. This is messing with my head because she has ALWAYs been right when she didnt see a relationship - which happened with POI#2 (who was around briefly). However ALLLLLL my readers said the same thing as Cookie for POI#2 that he would not be around for LONG!

So anyway this is driving me nuts and want to see what the "new" consensus was.

It appears Cookie is good for details and Kisha on outcome - what say you?

« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 12:31:26 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #66 on: June 14, 2019, 12:56:19 AM »

Overall, both Cookie and Kisha (and my other readers) have been consistent on different people I have read about or picked up.

Now in my current situation - Cookie is the only reader who completely does not see me in a relationship this year, let alone with my current POI #4.

April reading she saw all these guys coming in (like 7 and most of them I saw at a party) but she said in that reading she didnt see me in a relationship the rest of the year. However, in the SAME reading she saw a guy who could come around who wants marriage, and could remind me of POI #1, but it isnt him. She did pick up that I would meet a guy of another race in this reading, which is now my POI #4. She said anyone I would meet online would be inconsistent and I would not be in a relationship with, and the person I would be in a relationship with I would meet in person. She described 2 guys 1) One that works in healthcare and computers, including other descriptive stuff and 2) A guy who could own his own business (this guy would want marriage). She did mention that I would meet this guy who works with healthcare and computers back in my Feb reading, but ALSO said I would see or hear of an ex of mine that "caused me not to trust" - well I dated 2 guys like that who BOTH worked in healthcare and computers...and when she mentioned this description before last August, guess what? My ex from 2016 popped back around and I hope this is not him again....anyway...on to Kisha

In Oct she accurately described my POI #1 how he would come back around and he would be available  - and that is exactly what happened. She was in line with all of my other readers...while Cookie didnt say that necessarily - she saw the DETAILS surrounding the come back.
Kisha did say it wasnt a solid relationship and that I wouldnt be with him in the end (again just like most of the readers told me).

NOW - with POI #4 - This guy was predicted waaaay before Cookie even saw him! (She didnt pick up on him til a month before I met him)...while Kisha stated in my December reading that there would be a more solid relationship with a guy (despite my POI #1) coming up in a 9 - 9 months or by September. She then saw a SOLID relationship building up in my April reading...where it would be solid by the end of summer - Same thing she said in her December reading.

The thing is - even Mattie mentioned in my first reading in Dec, that another guy would come of interest to me outside of POI#1 and described in my April reading that there would be 3 guys and 2 would be going on around the same time. This would be POI#1 and POI#4 (Cookie said the same thing btw - POI#1 has not come back around yet - but Its only been 2 weeks).

Anyway, Leanne also described POI#4 perfectly and told me that POI 1# would fade away (which happened)...she saw this as relationship potential and saw me being in a relationship in 2020.

All Cookie keeps saying is that the guys at the end of this year would be more consistent, but I will not be in a relationship.

So - Pretty much all my readers see positive relationship stuff with my POI#4 - with Kisha being the most specific - however the Cookie monster does not. This is messing with my head because she has ALWAYs been right when she didnt see a relationship - which happened with POI#2 (who was around briefly). However ALLLLLL my readers said the same thing as Cookie for POI#2 that he would not be around for LONG!

In my experience...oh...10 years ago, Kisha got the outcome. Cookie saw incredible scenes and details. (If you want one mind blowing specific instance look in the beginning of this thread or pm me, too much to type out.) However, Cookie predicted a reunion that never happened. Kisha and Jenny Alton were like 2 of the only ones to get that. Maybe Anne as well.

Fast forward now, Kisha and Cookie see the exact same thing with my ex (Kira too fyi). Cookie is just more detailed. Kisha got the underlying emotions/issues correct. Whereas Cookie “saw” us coming back together when I read with her in Feb. I mean she nailed that whole reading. He even came back around in the timeframe she said he would and saw us spending time together. For some reason Kisha couldn’t see it, but couldn’t discount it happening. She just couldn’t see.

Cookie now seems much more realistic, much more apt to say no, not as positive about every relationship like she was in the past. I just realize today she nailed something for me.

Kisha hasn’t always been right for me on relationships. She has seen people come into my life that never did, saw more potential than there was...she missed my father getting married the month it happened and I read with her that same month! Long story, don’t ask.

I feel like Kisha’s forte is negative (depending who you ask) outcomes and definitely anything career related. And she can really get to the heart of a matter. I just don’t feel her relationship readings are on par with other areas where she excels.

Cookie is awesome for details. Especially what she “sees” or “looks like.”

I guess if I had to say, if Cookie didn’t see me in a relationship this year I’d probably believe it because she didn’t see it. Kisha has burned me too many times on positive relationship readings, men coming into my life, etc.

Oh and on fire, non stop talking Cookie is hands down the best.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #67 on: June 14, 2019, 01:15:41 AM »

In my experience...oh...10 years ago, Kisha got the outcome. Cookie saw incredible scenes and details. (If you want one mind blowing specific instance look in the beginning of this thread or pm me, too much to type out.) However, Cookie predicted a reunion that never happened. Kisha and Jenny Alton were like 2 of the only ones to get that. Maybe Anne as well.

Fast forward now, Kisha and Cookie see the exact same thing with my ex (Kira too fyi). Cookie is just more detailed. Kisha got the underlying emotions/issues correct. Whereas Cookie “saw” us coming back together when I read with her in Feb. I mean she nailed that whole reading. He even came back around in the timeframe she said he would and saw us spending time together. For some reason Kisha couldn’t see it, but couldn’t discount it happening. She just couldn’t see.

Cookie now seems much more realistic, much more apt to say no, not as positive about every relationship like she was in the past. I just realize today she nailed something for me.

Kisha hasn’t always been right for me on relationships. She has seen people come into my life that never did, saw more potential than there was...she missed my father getting married the month it happened and I read with her that same month! Long story, don’t ask.

I feel like Kisha’s forte is negative (depending who you ask) outcomes and definitely anything career related. And she can really get to the heart of a matter. I just don’t feel her relationship readings are on par with other areas where she excels.

I guess if I had to say, if Cookie didn’t see me in a relationship this year I’d probably believe it because she didn’t see it. Kisha has burned me too many times on positive relationship readings, men coming into my life, etc.

Thanks for that - unfortunately Im going to have to believe that.
Why because Cookie saw some inconstancies with POI#4 that have happened so yeah. Trip was nice, what he said to me was nice, but in the end it comes down to whats really happening so oh well.

Alone another year!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #68 on: June 14, 2019, 01:25:47 AM »

Why because Cookie saw some inconstancies with POI#4 that have happened so yeah. Trip was nice, what he said to me was nice, but in the end it comes down to whats really happening so oh well.

Alone another year!!

And here I am having Kisha and Cookie in agreement, and nothing has happened. FML

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2019, 01:26:42 AM »

Alone another year!!

You know what? Enjoy him for now. Who knows Cookie could be wrong. Just have fun and protect your heart.

Cookie and Kisha both told me I can have my ex but it’ll never be what I want it to be. Cookie even told me he’d be around inconsistently for 1-2 years and I’m selling myself short if I stick around. I honestly don’t doubt her or Kisha on that.

But who knows? Maybe I can manifest a different relationship or modify our dynamics in some way. I doubt it lol.

But like I said, enjoy it for now and if Kisha and the others are right, you have a happy surprise.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2019, 03:00:10 AM »
Let me add another layer to this.

Who has had Cookie tell them someone would come back and they did? Or that they wouldn’t and they didn’t?

I would ask the same about Kisha but she usually says no and is usually right in that regard.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #71 on: June 15, 2019, 06:11:26 PM »

Alone another year!!

@sparkle002 Cookie doesn’t see meeting anyone this year either so we are in the same boat. 😩

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #72 on: June 15, 2019, 06:51:01 PM »

Alone another year!!

@sparkle002 Cookie doesn’t see meeting anyone this year either so we are in the same boat. 😩

Did she specifically say meeting or just not in a relationship? She saw me dating and dating but no relationship- I hope she at least saw you going out and dating! Lemme know
I guess I’m at least going out tho but lawd I’m tired of dating ughh

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #73 on: June 15, 2019, 11:44:08 PM »

Alone another year!!

Did she specifically say meeting or just not in a relationship? She saw me dating and dating but no relationship- I hope she at least saw you going out and dating! Lemme know
I guess I’m at least going out tho but lawd I’m tired of dating ughh

You know, I went back and listened to my readings. She basically tells me over and over that I am selling myself short with my ex and she sees us back together but only after I let go and part of that letting go is dating other men and having other interests. But that the person I belong with who wants a long term committed relationship won’t be coming in this year.

Interestingly, Yona has a similar prediction about me letting go and ex returning but her reading was slightly more positive lol.

So I guess we can say yes to dating and no to a relationship this year.

Offline Wanderlust619

« Reply #74 on: June 16, 2019, 12:09:39 AM »
I've only read with kisha but I hope her prediction is only half right. Yes about contact and not right about us not reconciling.

anything