Author Topic: Cookie vs. Kisha?  (Read 43717 times)

Offline Ccc25

Re: Cookie vs. Kisha?
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2017, 12:26:34 AM »
When did the prediction that she made in 2016 actually happen?

Offline toju516

« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2017, 09:59:33 AM »
Cookie for details, Kisha for predictions.

So to answer your question "who would you trust more on a prediction?" My answer is Kisha.

When it comes to remote viewing abilities, Cookie is top notch. She knows the distance between your house to poi's house, physical descriptions of people and surroundings etc. but predictions I haven't had anything come to pass.

Kisha's predicted numerous events/people/emotions that have come to pass for me.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #32 on: September 23, 2017, 04:19:16 PM »
When did the prediction that she made in 2016 actually happen?

Met him July .which she said I would meet him summer-fall seasons..and all she said back and forth is ongoing now

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #33 on: September 23, 2017, 06:48:48 PM »
Cookie for details, Kisha for predictions.

So to answer your question "who would you trust more on a prediction?" My answer is Kisha.

When it comes to remote viewing abilities, Cookie is top notch. She knows the distance between your house to poi's house, physical descriptions of people and surroundings etc. but predictions I haven't had anything come to pass.

Kisha's predicted numerous events/people/emotions that have come to pass for me.

Thank you for that description. I love how you explained their differences.

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #34 on: September 24, 2017, 01:37:54 AM »
I hope this doesnt post a million times. I tried to respond earlier but somehow the site messed up. But here I am trying again lol.

I do wish Kisha had worked better for me, especially as she seems to work for so many! But, unless her predictions are a year off (which I know is possible), it seems like she didnt connect for me. I feel like I just did not get a lot of information from her. She got a few things right (that this will take a while and I might begin to see it as a sacrifice, things about communication, that he is single (he has been since we broke up), and she was right about some things about the general situation, and again that this will not be immediately fixed), but it seems like her numbers were off for me, unless they were off by a year and will happen this year instead.

I can't help but wonder if its maybe how I posed my question to her (back then I was newer to readings still and wouldn't always pose my questions in the best way). For me it seems like Cookie got so much more. Some things happened not long after her reading, some things happened a year later (this year instead of last), but she also got tons of crazy details too. Some days I do consider trying Kisha again, if only to see how she works a second time around, but I haven't really felt the pull for a new reading and I'd only be spending the money for experimental purposes more than anything.

I guess this is really one of those situations where not every reader will work for everyone.

Offline Kate

« Reply #35 on: September 24, 2017, 02:00:34 AM »
I hope this doesnt post a million times. I tried to respond earlier but somehow the site messed up. But here I am trying again lol.

I do wish Kisha had worked better for me, especially as she seems to work for so many! But, unless her predictions are a year off (which I know is possible), it seems like she didnt connect for me. I feel like I just did not get a lot of information from her. She got a few things right (that this will take a while and I might begin to see it as a sacrifice, things about communication, that he is single (he has been since we broke up), and she was right about some things about the general situation, and again that this will not be immediately fixed), but it seems like her numbers were off for me, unless they were off by a year and will happen this year instead.

I can't help but wonder if its maybe how I posed my question to her (back then I was newer to readings still and wouldn't always pose my questions in the best way). For me it seems like Cookie got so much more. Some things happened not long after her reading, some things happened a year later (this year instead of last), but she also got tons of crazy details too. Some days I do consider trying Kisha again, if only to see how she works a second time around, but I haven't really felt the pull for a new reading and I'd only be spending the money for experimental purposes more than anything.

I guess this is really one of those situations where not every reader will work for everyone.

Yes I agree with this Keisha doesn't give me anything that indicates that she has made a strong connection, Cookie gets a lot more.. but in my experience, you need to have at least a 20 min reading because she comes out with things that are disjointed.. things that need to be patched together - and is rather slow.

Offline sunshineluv7

• Psychic Callers Anonymous Support Board
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2017, 02:06:17 AM »
How long does it take to read with cookie? I just got in her queue and it's like 35 people long!

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2017, 02:07:46 AM »
It's a long wait for sure, but 35 people. Wow, that's the first I've heard of that many.

Offline britbrat

« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2017, 02:27:16 AM »
I haven't had a reading with Cookie in a little over a year. She has always had a lot of people in her line. I was number 54 once. She is usually is on very late at night and very early in the morning. She was or possibly still is an on call nurse I believe.

Offline Kate

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2017, 10:21:26 AM »
It's a long wait for sure, but 35 people. Wow, that's the first I've heard of that many.
I find she works through her queue fairly quickly.. she logs on a few times each day so hang in there.

Offline njlady

« Reply #40 on: September 25, 2017, 03:48:42 PM »
I was #31 last Wednesday, now I'm #19.

I'm making a relationship call.  How should I phrase it for the best results.  Or should I just say "Hi" and let her run with whatever she gets?

Offline candy1

« Reply #41 on: September 25, 2017, 04:23:52 PM »

I'm making a relationship call.  How should I phrase it for the best results.  Or should I just say "Hi" and let her run with whatever she gets?

I think I am 8... I would ALSO like to know the best way to phrase a relationship (POI) related question!!

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #42 on: September 25, 2017, 04:26:59 PM »

I think I am 8... I would ALSO like to know the best way to phrase a relationship (POI) related question!!
I said "Hi kisha.can you tell me what you see for me and that S.O.B(insert POI"s name)thanks" :)
If general" hi kisha can you tell me what you see for my love life or work/career path "?

Offline candy1

« Reply #43 on: September 25, 2017, 04:40:54 PM »

I said "Hi kisha.can you tell me what you see for me and that S.O.B(insert POI"s name)thanks" :)
If general" hi kisha can you tell me what you see for my love life or work/career path "?

HAHA!!  Thank you! (love the SOB term) but I think we are actually both talking about Cookie...

I had an email reading with Kisha, wasn't overly impressed.  She made no concrete predictions, no timing (so no way to verify what she was saying) and though she made a comment on my POI and his career that "COULD" be accurate (it also could be a good guess) she made another comment about my POI that I know would not be him at all.. soooooo....

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #44 on: September 25, 2017, 05:27:24 PM »
In my experience with Cookie, the less you ask, the more accurate she is. In other words, maybe just give a name and let her roll with what she says. Otherwise I feel like she gets carried away and starts to jump to her own conclusions.

anything