Author Topic: Etsy  (Read 3988 times)

Offline morland1

Etsy
« on: August 21, 2017, 05:36:07 PM »
Anyone have any recommendations on Etsy readers? Or any feedback about them in general?

Offline bagalagaa88

Re: Etsy
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2017, 09:06:04 PM »
There's already a Etsy reader post.

Offline morland1

« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 09:07:55 PM »
Well my baddd.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 09:08:07 PM »
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1751.0.html

Offline morland1

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2017, 09:26:46 PM »
Anyone read with Tabetha -- The World Tree?

So is Penelope good still I saw some negative things about her on another thread... thoughts?

Offline HopefulHeart

« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2017, 11:14:35 PM »
Anyone read with Tabetha -- The World Tree?

So is Penelope good still I saw some negative things about her on another thread... thoughts?

I popped back onto the board and saw this post and wanted to put in my two cents if i may. I know we all have different experiences with psychics, but Tabetha is one of the ones I will warn many people against if I see her name pop up. I hate to speak ill of anyone but I DID NOT have a good experience with her. She sent me a few paragraphs in an email, but nearly the whole thing had to do with Mercury retrograde. She explained what it is and how things "work" at that time. (I actually specifically went back and looked for the email because I knew I still had it as a Never Again file).

In 3 of 5 paragraphs she found ways to explain how it stands for "restructure/repair/revisit/re-etc etc etc" in different phrasing. Literally just repeated herself each time. She then said in one paragraph show she felt that because of mercury retrograde adding to my ex's confusion that he wouldn't come back and that we could only be friends if HE found a way to make it through mercury retrograde. Went on to preach that I needed to apply myself to my career and to take a nap when I feel to stressed.

This is definitely one of those read at your own risk readers... I just hope to save someone money and angst if I can

Offline morland1

« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2017, 11:22:48 PM »
Thanks so much for your feedback.

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2017, 12:58:37 AM »
For me she worked well. My first couple of readings were written and boy she describe the situation well. It was her that bought it to my attention in a phone reading what was going on.  Can I say predictions she gave then have not come to pass. The jury is still out.

Offline morland1

« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2017, 01:00:03 AM »
Who Tabetha or Penelope?

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2017, 01:02:35 AM »
oops sorry Penelope.

anything