Author Topic: Cheryl Andary  (Read 3611 times)

Offline morland1

Cheryl Andary
« on: August 07, 2017, 11:39:28 PM »
Anyone else read with her? Thoughts?

Offline Baypark1

Re: Cheryl Andary
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 12:15:31 AM »

Yep, years ago. Wrong wrong and more wrong  - unfortunately.

sodapopcharm

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 01:51:00 AM »
A while back. She couldn't tell me anything. Just asked a bunch of questions, I hung up after a minute or so.

Offline morland1

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2017, 09:08:46 PM »
I was re-reading through my email readings with her... while I didn't like advice she gave me regarding my POI (just didn't feel right to me at the time) I feel like maybe if I did take her advice it would've turned out differently.

Also, two readings with her that had nothing to do with my POI one was about a job she told me while my chances of getting the job are high they will ultimately go with someone else. --- Outcome: I made it far in the interview process but they chose someone else.

I asked her about kids in my future. She said she isn't a doctor but thinks I could have kids in the future. She said something to me that I say ALL THE TIME. She told me that I don't want to bring kids in the world just to have kids that I want to be able to teach them and help them grow into adults. I say this ALL THE DAMN TIME. I completely forgot about this.

She was wrong with my friend's readings though. So who knows!

Offline Caring Mom

« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2017, 08:32:46 PM »
I saw Cheryl on stage years ago with Wayne Dyer. When I noticed she did readings by phone I was excited. She did a spectacular reading for me and everything that Wayne had said about her turned out to be correct. She is kind, sincere, accurate and sees the problem. Best of all - she offered solutions that worked to solve the problem! I've called her 3 times since then and all her readings were very accurate! :)

Offline HazelYella

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 08:48:24 PM »

Yep, years ago. Wrong wrong and more wrong  - unfortunately.

Same experience. I read with her in 2021, and everything
she told me was wrong.

anything