Author Topic: Best for general?  (Read 2600 times)

abarnes1

Best for general?
« on: July 29, 2017, 03:43:36 PM »
In your experience, who has been the best for general readings of things to come? And the predictions actually coming to pass?

I have only ever asked a specific question about my POI. I have had an email reading from Kisha about this POI in the past and ordered a follow up reading on him, but I just emailed her to change my question and just get a general reading of things to come, but who else is good? I suddenly don't feel the need to ask about POI anymore and have money in my keen account.

Offline Shayalay

Re: Best for general?
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 03:45:50 PM »
For me, Cookie.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 03:56:31 PM »
Most readers on Keen say on their listings no general readings so I never even ask anymore, although when I read with Alpha Female after she answered my questions since I had time left I asked if she had any other info she picked up to share and she gave me a lot of info. We read together almost 2 years ago and everything she said happened. But I don't know if she does General readings to start or if she's just good after you connected on other things? I've been wanting to get a general reading lately, I don't really have any questions at the moment, just wondering if anything is coming up to know about.

Offline bagalagaa88

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 06:04:09 PM »
Even though she's not on keen, I would say Yona for me.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2017, 08:03:50 PM »
above and beyond. Yona, yes.