Author Topic: Magikal2004  (Read 3513 times)

Offline whskers

Magikal2004
« on: July 29, 2017, 07:38:52 AM »
Read with her today and here are the highlights:

1) she read that POI and I are long distance which is accurate

2) she read that POI is warm to me and pulls back. This is true. She said he isn't sure if he loves me but when I'm not around he misses me and when he sees me he gets excited.

3) she predicted that we will see each other in 10. Makes sense because PoI will be flying back from Japan August 8 and I will be in his city thay weekend.

4) She said she sees me in a picnic with him in 4. Makes sense too because I invited him to go camping in 4 weeks, Labor Day weekend.

5) she said that I will not like working for a company so I need to make sure I choose wisely. Makes sense too because my 1st choice makes you work long hours.

I think she connected with me. Let's wait for the predictions.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 07:44:54 AM by whskers »

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Magikal2004
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2017, 07:48:24 AM »

2) she read that POI is warm to me and pulls back. This is true. She said he isn't sure if he loves me but when I'm not around he misses me and when he sees me he gets excited.

I wish I had a dollar for when every psychic said this.

Offline whskers

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 07:49:52 AM »
Haha, but seriously my PoI is like that. There are days when I feel he's super interested and days when he just makes me feel unwanted so you know, give magikal credit for that. Haha.

Offline whskers

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 01:47:59 PM »
Oh and when I called magikal and asked her what's my POi's thoughts and feelings toward me, she answered, ten of cups! Good good. And I was like.... ok?? And she said.. 10 of cups is good!! So I had to google right now what it means. Haha. I thought it was funny though.

Offline mignnone

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2017, 06:53:12 AM »
@whskers
Did any of her predictions come to pass?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2017, 01:43:26 PM »
these fairy tales reading never come to pass.

Offline whskers

« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2017, 02:06:57 PM »
@whskers
Did any of her predictions come to pass?

3 and 4 didn't come to pass. I don't know if it's because I decided to go a separate direction, meaning different guy. 5 not sure yet.

I called her one time to ask about a new guy and I think she read the energy of the old guy.

I won't not be calling her again.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2017, 05:04:50 PM »

1) she read that POI and I are long distance which is accurate

I get the same generic reading too when I read with other psychic haven't read with her though. Or maybe they are not into you that why they act like act. It was a tough lesson for me to learn.

Offline whskers

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2017, 03:37:38 AM »
I was reading my notes, magikal predicted that I will see POI in 2 back then, didn't happen. Also she said we will go camping, in 1st week of September. Didn't happen.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2017, 06:33:44 PM »
I was reading my notes, magikal predicted that I will see POI in 2 back then, didn't happen. Also she said we will go camping, in 1st week of September. Didn't happen.
So I was wondering what happen to your poi?

Offline whskers

« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2017, 07:43:53 PM »
Ex POI. Haha. So.. a lot of good advisors predicted I will move on from him, which I didn't believe.. but something happened that triggered me to move on and focus my energy on another person. Believe me, I would have never thought in a million years my attention would shift. My ex PoI is now constantly contacting me and keeping in touch. But obviously I'm not interested anymore and tables have turned. And a lot of the good advisors said that his communication will increase but he will never commit. So move on. So I did  8)