Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176685 times)

Offline unicornlove

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #270 on: February 03, 2019, 09:32:50 PM »
Tiffany does not see him coming back, having new gf, thinks of me briefly time to time. There was ten dollars wasted. At least she was honest. But that's the 8th person tell me he's not coming back and I have 2 who say he is. I am so sad.

Who are the 8?

Bitwine was Pixie Dust and Moon Pixie and Tiffany.

Two 'readers' on Reddit.

Kris soul healing gypsy. Rachel and Toria on etsy. 

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #271 on: February 03, 2019, 09:36:18 PM »
Aria gave me very positive reading ;D it felt good to hear. But she said I have to buy $45 worth of candles to remove negative energy. She said if she doesn't remove the energy then we wont be together. She guarentee he will come back if she removes the negative energy.

Sounds like a scammer. noone can guarantee anything. buy some candles and do it yourself. don't give her anymore of your money. who were the other readers that you read with?

Bitwine was Pixie Dust, Moon Pixie, Tiffany, Aria.

Etsy Rachel and Toria. Plus two readers on Reddit.

Kris soul healing gypsy. Angela. Amiee Alicia.

ladya

« Reply #272 on: February 03, 2019, 09:38:49 PM »
Aria gave me very positive reading ;D it felt good to hear. But she said I have to buy $45 worth of candles to remove negative energy. She said if she doesn't remove the energy then we wont be together. She guarentee he will come back if she removes the negative energy.

Sounds like a scammer. noone can guarantee anything. buy some candles and do it yourself. don't give her anymore of your money. who were the other readers that you read with?

you can do the energy work yourself.  theres meditations on youtube for free or you can buy stones/candles that help to clear negative energy. tourmaline is a good one for expelling negative energies. smokey quartz is another one. theres a few stones for it.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #273 on: February 03, 2019, 09:38:56 PM »
Aria also asked if I get pains my body, trouble sleeping, she said someone is preventing my target and I from being together. Someone does not want to see us together.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #274 on: February 03, 2019, 09:43:10 PM »

Omg. May I ask how old you are?  You seem very young.

Please don’t fall for that scam. Please.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #275 on: February 03, 2019, 09:44:06 PM »

Omg. May I ask how old you are?  You seem very young.

Please don’t fall for that scam. Please.

i am 21. I did not pay her for the candles. I thought it sounded fishy.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #276 on: February 03, 2019, 09:46:19 PM »

ok  :)

you can do the energy work yourself.  theres meditations on youtube for free or you can buy stones/candles that help to clear negative energy. tourmaline is a good one for expelling negative energies. smokey quartz is another one. theres a few stones for it.

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #277 on: February 10, 2019, 10:09:44 AM »
Has Moon Pixie changed her name on BW to Angel Readings?

Yes. When I first joined she was angel readings, and then changed to moon pixie. Look likes she’s changed it back. Here’s her link.
https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/342051-angel_readings?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #278 on: February 11, 2019, 01:28:48 PM »
Hey all! I didn't see a Psychic Ari thread so I'm going to post my update here:

I know she hasn't worked for some of you but for me, everything she said is starting to pan out. I cannot believe it actually because my SO shows me (at times) something very different than what is going on inside. Let me give an example and a bit of background. We had a recent silence that lasted about 3 weeks, I was not feeling very hopeful but I gave him the space he needed. We just recently reconnected a little over a week ago (which she also predicted in the right timeframe). Since we reconnected, things have been light, been trying to keep it fun, and she saw that we would grow closer, that I would see him soon, become more intimate and all that, which all happened. It's been a long time since I felt as close as I do now with him. She really saw some core issues between us and made some suggestions that I think have shifted the relationship into the positive. In the last few days we had a small disagreement, I was again feeling a bit down and worried things would be like how they used to be, but she said that in a few days things would get better and that the disagreement wasn't a big deal, she even saw a conflict I thought was a big deal, not be one in his eyes at all. She really picks up on these small details and I've only read with her 3 times in the last month or so. She said that I would see all of his internal feelings once I see him by the way he treats me, and I am still kind of in disbelief how sweet and attentive he has been. Though the space was quite painful for me, it seems like it has helped both of us figure out what is more important in the big picture.

Besides her, Angel readings also saw the same thing in her first reading, reconnection within a time frame. However I was kind of confused with her second reading and know that there have been several discussions about second-time readings not being accurate and I truly hope she doesn't re-read old transcripts! Based on her first reading though, she is accurate for me.

Next is Advisor Terra, she was really accurate with contact predictions (one time didn't happen in the time she saw) but the second and third time, they did pan out. She has always seen positive things for us and was able to tell me a time period where she sees him opening up emotionally.

Diego Conti also said that by mid February he would be coming with better intentions and be more attentive..which is what is happening now. His contact predictions didn't come through for me a couple times though!

If you want more details or just have questions for me, feel free to PM :)
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 01:31:05 PM by Serendipity »

Offline Mon

« Reply #279 on: February 11, 2019, 02:22:24 PM »
Yayyyy!!!! Serendipity I’m happy that things are moving for you!!

I know she hasn't worked for some of you but for me, everything she said is starting to pan out. I cannot believe it actually because my SO shows me (at times) something very different than what is going on inside. Let me give an example and a bit of background. We had a recent silence that lasted about 3 weeks, I was not feeling very hopeful but I gave him the space he needed. We just recently reconnected a little over a week ago (which she also predicted in the right timeframe). Since we reconnected, things have been light, been trying to keep it fun, and she saw that we would grow closer, that I would see him soon, become more intimate and all that, which all happened. It's been a long time since I felt as close as I do now with him. She really saw some core issues between us and made some suggestions that I think have shifted the relationship into the positive. In the last few days we had a small disagreement, I was again feeling a bit down and worried things would be like how they used to be, but she said that in a few days things would get better and that the disagreement wasn't a big deal, she even saw a conflict I thought was a big deal, not be one in his eyes at all. She really picks up on these small details and I've only read with her 3 times in the last month or so. She said that I would see all of his internal feelings once I see him by the way he treats me, and I am still kind of in disbelief how sweet and attentive he has been. Though the space was quite painful for me, it seems like it has helped both of us figure out what is more important in the big picture.

Besides her, Angel readings also saw the same thing in her first reading, reconnection within a time frame. However I was kind of confused with her second reading and know that there have been several discussions about second-time readings not being accurate and I truly hope she doesn't re-read old transcripts! Based on her first reading though, she is accurate for me.

Next is Advisor Terra, she was really accurate with contact predictions (one time didn't happen in the time she saw) but the second and third time, they did pan out. She has always seen positive things for us and was able to tell me a time period where she sees him opening up emotionally.

Diego Conti also said that by mid February he would be coming with better intentions and be more attentive..which is what is happening now. His contact predictions didn't come through for me a couple times though!

ladya

« Reply #280 on: February 11, 2019, 02:44:04 PM »

Congrats!!!! So happy for you :)

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #281 on: February 11, 2019, 02:56:42 PM »
So happy things are going well and these readers saw it !!! 😃

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #282 on: February 11, 2019, 11:57:16 PM »
has anybody read with Mila Laska? This is important for me to ask because she gave me some predictions for this upcoming weekend.  :-*

i have a big event coming up, and I'm already nervous, and I pray Mila is right about her predictions. Because the event is this weekend. And i'm anxious.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #283 on: February 12, 2019, 01:31:19 AM »
has anybody read with Mila Laska? This is important for me to ask because she gave me some predictions for this upcoming weekend.  :-*

i have a big event coming up, and I'm already nervous, and I pray Mila is right about her predictions. Because the event is this weekend. And i'm anxious.

Don't post multiple areas for the same exact thing.  I know you haven't been on here long but it doesn't help to post the same thing in multiple areas.  That reader doesn't have a lot of feedback so I'm not sure anyone on here might have tried her.

Offline Serendipity

« Reply #284 on: February 12, 2019, 06:57:05 PM »
Thank you guys! Hope their predicts pan out for y'all

I forgot to mention one more thing that freaked me out about Ari and her accuracy. There was something that was holding me back/not allowing me to go down to visit him (like a problem that I don't want to reveal too much detail of), and I needed someone to take care of it. She said she felt I would find someone and described this person in detail like "hair color + length, was not someone close to me, a friend of a friend possibly, and that she was someone who is used to taking care of this kind of "problem" or is comfortable with it. And literally in an hour or so after the reading, I got hold of someone who could help me, after asking tons of people for help in the last week. I met her the next day and she was exactly as Ari described...

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 07:00:34 PM by Serendipity »