Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176714 times)

Offline Dnj1984

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #90 on: December 30, 2017, 06:33:05 PM »
Really? Have Lily’s timeframes been off or just seem unbelievable? Mines is for mid-end of Jan

Offline Love-33

« Reply #91 on: December 30, 2017, 06:47:10 PM »
Really? Have Lily’s timeframes been off or just seem unbelievable? Mines is for mid-end of Jan

The thing is... she was right that my poi and I would meet up, but her time frames were so off! First she said early December then 3rd week of December... and then when I told her that he was away till early January then she said mid to third week of January lol. I don't read with her anymore cos she seemed to be guessing and I don't like that. I spoke to my poi and he said when he returns from his holiday we'll meet up.

Other thing about her: she said that before the meet up he would be chatting a lot etc and that communication would increase heaps.... huh not at all actually.

I Have to give all the credits to miss Ann since the first read, who straight away said that until we meet up, conversations before that will be brief. Also I started reading with her early September and back then, her first future cards were negative. She was seeing a reconnection only further down the road. Which is exactly what happened/is happening.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #92 on: December 30, 2017, 06:47:55 PM »
Unfortunately leeloo was a disappointment for me too.  Second reading was an utter fail and I do think she guesses

I tried An Angels Touch this past week, and she was excellent I thought
« Last Edit: December 30, 2017, 06:50:50 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #93 on: December 30, 2017, 07:00:00 PM »
Thanks Guys. I was in utter shock.. Miss Ann and Lily had predictions that were similar and they both had the same end result (which was good) the only thing is Miss Ann has no concept of time. So I’m like this could happen now or in a year lol
I asked Miss Ann if this was happening in the long term.... she said no not that long. But I didn’t know she reads 3 months out :/ so maybe this is shorter term

Offline Love-33

« Reply #94 on: December 30, 2017, 07:05:54 PM »
Thanks Guys. I was in utter shock.. Miss Ann and Lily had predictions that were similar and they both had the same end result (which was good) the only thing is Miss Ann has no concept of time. So I’m like this could happen now or in a year lol
I asked Miss Ann if this was happening in the long term.... she said no not that long. But I didn’t know she reads 3 months out :/ so maybe this is shorter term

She never told me she reads 3 months out... she always said to me she literally has no sense of timing. Where did you see that she read 3 months out?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #95 on: December 30, 2017, 07:13:58 PM »
Unfortunately leeloo was a disappointment for me too.  Second reading was an utter fail and I do think she guesses

I tried An Angels Touch this past week, and she was excellent I thought

I tried LeeLoo mostly on a whim and she was really wrong on aspects of some personalities and dynamics between people, just total opposite of the way things are between these people, so I don't trust her future predictions even though they were positive for me. Wouldn't go back to her probably. Very nice though.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #96 on: December 30, 2017, 07:31:29 PM »
How often did you read with Miss Ann? Meaning, after your first read, how long until you contacted her again?

In my case, my first reading with her was in September, which is when she said that the first two future cards weren't great but that they do improve down the road. Then second reading early December to tell her that she was right my poi and I are back in touch and planning to meet up soon. The events are unfolding exactly as she predicted so far including a few details such as: he will seem hesitant and the conversations will seem brief before the reconnection... all of this is so true lol.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #97 on: December 30, 2017, 07:37:31 PM »
How many future cards did that cover, from Sept - Dec? Curious because she gave me a positive reading, but only toward the last of her future cards. So I'm wondering how long I have to endure the up and down beforehand...

Offline Love-33

« Reply #98 on: December 30, 2017, 07:40:40 PM »
How many future cards did that cover, from Sept - Dec? Curious because she gave me a positive reading, but only toward the last of her future cards. So I'm wondering how long I have to endure the up and down beforehand...

I think there was two. But last time I read with her I did ask her about the timing and the cards and she said it's never gonna be the same, it's not because once the two first future cards represented 3 months that it means that it's always gonna be the case. I guess it depends on the situations etc.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #99 on: December 30, 2017, 07:58:03 PM »
I used to read with LeeLoo last year but she was NEVER right nor consistent. She’s not psychic. She just reads cards, which any of us can do if we have a deck and a book to go by. I stopped reading with her.

I do love Miss Ann though :)

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #100 on: December 30, 2017, 08:29:12 PM »
No I looked back on my reading she said one the next couple seasons so 3-6 months maybe. Idk. Timing is uber hard to nail down

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #101 on: January 03, 2018, 02:12:39 PM »
Hi all! Happy new year, I'm new here. I've read with Miss Ann. I really enjoy her and feel like she is bang on with the current situations. Hasn't been long enough for things to manifest yet. One thing that did leave me curious i the first time I read with her, she said my POI had much deep rooted emotional issues which is true but she pretty much said that he would come back around and eventually I'd be over it and move on without looking back. I read with her a couple of months after that, it was a completely different reading!!!! She read that he wanted things to work out, that it would be a good ending.

Has anyone experienced this with her? Two readings on completely opposite ends of the spectrum? It makes me wonder which one will come to pass!! It seems almost too good to be true, but I know a lot of you guys really like her and some of her stuff has come to pass for you all.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #102 on: January 03, 2018, 02:52:51 PM »
Hi all! Happy new year, I'm new here. I've read with Miss Ann. I really enjoy her and feel like she is bang on with the current situations. Hasn't been long enough for things to manifest yet. One thing that did leave me curious i the first time I read with her, she said my POI had much deep rooted emotional issues which is true but she pretty much said that he would come back around and eventually I'd be over it and move on without looking back. I read with her a couple of months after that, it was a completely different reading!!!! She read that he wanted things to work out, that it would be a good ending.

Has anyone experienced this with her? Two readings on completely opposite ends of the spectrum? It makes me wonder which one will come to pass!! It seems almost too good to be true, but I know a lot of you guys really like her and some of her stuff has come to pass for you all.

That's a little strange...i wonder if she was picking up your emotions? meaning one reading you were feeling very negative about POI, and next you were feeling more positive?

I never heard of her giving opposite readings but maybe others have...

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #103 on: January 03, 2018, 03:32:43 PM »

That's a little strange...i wonder if she was picking up your emotions? meaning one reading you were feeling very negative about POI, and next you were feeling more positive?

Thats what I was thinking. The first reading I was really just at my wits end, and frustrated. The second reading was more laid back on my end and with my emotions. Maybe I worded the questions differently too, as I know that can have an affect on it!

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #104 on: January 03, 2018, 03:47:00 PM »

Thats what I was thinking. The first reading I was really just at my wits end, and frustrated. The second reading was more laid back on my end and with my emotions. Maybe I worded the questions differently too, as I know that can have an affect on it!

yea, it can, I've had it happen where I've been upset, pissed or just frustrated and it's come out in the reading and i"m sure the same applies for the other person, where their head space is at.  Frustrating for sure.

anything