Author Topic: Bitwine Psychics  (Read 176614 times)

Offline Kkbich2014

Re: Bitwine Psychics
« Reply #75 on: December 05, 2017, 05:42:55 PM »
Has anyone had a reading with Celeste or Magic Song?

I had a reading with both, their predictions are slated for the end of this year beginning of next year which is in line with my go to reader. I just wanted to know if anyone had any experience or success with these two readers.  I liked them both, and they seemed to have read the situation really well. Just unsure.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #76 on: December 05, 2017, 05:53:45 PM »
read with Siobhan Darroch tonight... i don't feel the reading was accurate at all and i don't think her prediction will pan out. It was regarding a POI and feelings and I truly feel like she was 100% wrong.

Can go into more details if anyone would like

I didn't like her at all, so you're not alone.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #77 on: December 05, 2017, 07:04:47 PM »
Update on miss Ann and lily oak: I got a news today that make their predictions completely opposite... I spoke to them and they both say the person in question will change his mind. Hum. I will see but I'm tired of false hopes.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #78 on: December 05, 2017, 07:51:22 PM »
Update on miss Ann and lily oak: I got a news today that make their predictions completely opposite... I spoke to them and they both say the person in question will change his mind. Hum. I will see but I'm tired of false hopes.

oh no...Miss Ann has always been good with me.  You seem to not have much luck with readings at all...I'm sorry :(

Offline Love-33

« Reply #79 on: December 05, 2017, 08:26:08 PM »

oh no...Miss Ann has always been good with me.  You seem to not have much luck with readings at all...I'm sorry :(

She is saying that things are still on track as per the cards, which is true, but I just don't understand how can this situation possibly turn around to a positive outcome as she sees. She did another spread and still sees the same outcome but for me, it's just impossible so I don't know .

Offline marciamia

« Reply #80 on: December 05, 2017, 09:27:14 PM »
She is saying that things are still on track as per the cards, which is true, but I just don't understand how can this situation possibly turn around to a positive outcome as she sees. She did another spread and still sees the same outcome but for me, it's just impossible so I don't know .

I find this to be contradicting. You’re saying that Ms. Ann is right, as things are still on track. You’re confirming whatever track you’re on to be true... yet, at the same time you’re assuming the outcome won’t change.... but things are on track for the same outcome?

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, who knows :-\

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2017, 05:36:27 AM »
Anybody read with Sophea ?

She is in my top 5 and only about 5 are on my fav list. Good and bad her predictions have passed with me. Sophea definitely wont tell u wat u wanna hear. Along with miss ann, psychicreader, christine, ari, Penélope ann, and avia. Julia caliope is hardly online but also good in my past readings.

Offline helloworld

« Reply #82 on: December 08, 2017, 05:44:22 AM »
Have Miss Ann's predictions manifested for you?

Offline Love-33

« Reply #83 on: December 08, 2017, 07:13:41 AM »
Anybody read with Sophea ?

She is in my top 5 and only about 5 are on my fav list. Good and bad her predictions have passed with me. Sophea definitely wont tell u wat u wanna hear. Along with miss ann, psychicreader, christine, ari, Penélope ann, and avia. Julia caliope is hardly online but also good in my past readings.

Thanks. Sophia's long term predictions have manifested or just the near future ones?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #84 on: December 08, 2017, 02:32:34 PM »
Sophea was awful for me, almost like she was guessing or making stuff up.  Found out she was dead wrong about something the day after I asked her about it months ago.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2017, 02:51:49 AM »
Have Miss Ann's predictions manifested for you?

Both miss Ann and sophea predictions have manifested for me. Most if not all were short term predictions to happen within a month. Miss Ann doesn't give time frames but she's great at reading cards. I usually don't like tarot reading but she's spot on at least with me.

Offline psychicaddict1

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2017, 09:03:38 PM »
Hey guys, I just posted a new thread about a bitwine psychic to stay away from! Please read it so you're warned!

Offline Love-33

« Reply #87 on: December 10, 2017, 09:25:38 PM »

I find this to be contradicting. You’re saying that Ms. Ann is right, as things are still on track. You’re confirming whatever track you’re on to be true... yet, at the same time you’re assuming the outcome won’t change.... but things are on track for the same outcome?

Maybe I’m reading this wrong, who knows :-\

Hi all. So she and Lily oak were actually right, my poi did change his mind!
I just thought that after that little bump it would've been impossible for things to get better so I thought they were just sugar coating. I'm impressed. The only 2 readers who saw everything accurately so far. Hope I reach the final outcome they have predicted but so far the events are unfolding

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #88 on: December 30, 2017, 05:48:24 PM »
Love Lily Oak and Ann! Both very detailed!... predictions pending.
I spoke with a lady named LeeLoo. She said the exact opposite. Basically to move on..my man has moved on lol and is with a new woman! 😩😂 I doubt that.. but we’ll see what the new year brings!
Leeloo made mines sound BLEAK. At first I felt bad but now I’m like nah...the universe can’t be bringing me anymore bad news.

Offline Love-33

« Reply #89 on: December 30, 2017, 06:12:22 PM »
I'm unsure about lily oak's timeframes though...

My fave so far is Miss Ann but I'll update in a few months (time for her short term predictions to manifest)