Author Topic: Solid Reading that came true  (Read 609 times)

Offline serenejoy

• walk by faith, not by sight
Solid Reading that came true
« on: May 09, 2024, 07:26:56 PM »
I found this reader via a recommendation on Lipstickalley; her name is CraftsIntuitCo on Etsy.

I've read with her a few times, but most recently I asked her when a residential move would happen regarding a family member who has moved into my home. She had no way of knowing how long they've been with me, the situation at hand, etc. She told me it would happen in 6-7 weeks. At the time of the reading, the plan was for them to stay with me until September. Sure enough, a week into the reading, my family member put an offer on a house and it was accepted. Their closing date/move-in date is exactly 6 weeks.

She also nailed a contact prediction before; I had not been in contact with someone for 5 months, and she was off by 1 day on when we would speak. I don't get readings much anymore, but I wanted to share that she is pretty good (for me anyway) and seems to be a clear channel.

On the negative side, I asked her how this one male felt about me, he's my almost 60-year-old boss. She got some stuff that could possibly be accurate, but mostly it seemed off and pushed into him thinking/wanting something romantic with me, when I HIGHLY doubt that is the case, lol. Either way wanted to share.

Offline kika

Re: Solid Reading that came true
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2024, 06:51:56 PM »
Tried it she gave me a quick positive answer and I was like WOW!!! So we shall see.