Author Topic: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..  (Read 19840 times)

Offline whskers

Re: The funniest things Psychics have ever told you ..
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2017, 08:00:01 PM »
I had one reader who said my supervisor is blonde so I thought that was a miss because she's brunette. I had my reading over the weekend. Monday came and my supervisor had blonde highlights that she almost looked blonde. My jaw dropped.

That is uncanny! That reminds me, I had a dream about one of my cats right before he was born. In the dream he was long haired and pale yellow. Soon after that we found kittens, and one was long haired but white with a yellow color point on his ears and tail. He looked just like the cat I had dreamed about, except for being white instead of yellow. As he grew up his hair darkened a little and now he looks exactly like he did in my dream.

Haha I had the same dream. A lot of psychics say I'm very intuitive which I think I am a little. But sometimes I can't distinguish between paranoid or intuitive. Anyway, when I was 18 (way before I started calling psychics) I dreamt of this guy, like saw his hair, his facial features and body built and he was kissing me in my dream and it felt so real even after you wake up. A year after I met the same guy with the same features and we got married after 8 years of being together.

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2017, 12:30:00 AM »
I had one reader who said my supervisor is blonde so I thought that was a miss because she's brunette. I had my reading over the weekend. Monday came and my supervisor had blonde highlights that she almost looked blonde. My jaw dropped.

That is uncanny! That reminds me, I had a dream about one of my cats right before he was born. In the dream he was long haired and pale yellow. Soon after that we found kittens, and one was long haired but white with a yellow color point on his ears and tail. He looked just like the cat I had dreamed about, except for being white instead of yellow. As he grew up his hair darkened a little and now he looks exactly like he did in my dream.

Haha I had the same dream. A lot of psychics say I'm very intuitive which I think I am a little. But sometimes I can't distinguish between paranoid or intuitive. Anyway, when I was 18 (way before I started calling psychics) I dreamt of this guy, like saw his hair, his facial features and body built and he was kissing me in my dream and it felt so real even after you wake up. A year after I met the same guy with the same features and we got married after 8 years of being together.

Psychics always tell me this too. Last night abundance visions kept bringing up my intuitive abilities and that i should delve into them deeper

Offline whskers

« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2017, 03:18:17 AM »
Bahahaha

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #48 on: July 26, 2017, 01:46:55 PM »
Persian Medium told me my ex would masturbate in the shower thinking of me and then cry after because it reminded him how much he missed me. I still laugh thinking of the "showers of shame".

ROFL that's hilarious

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #49 on: July 27, 2017, 04:07:44 PM »
Persian Medium told me my ex would masturbate in the shower thinking of me and then cry after because it reminded him how much he missed me. I still laugh thinking of the "showers of shame".
She always brings up masturbation in her readings..how many days since he last did it and so on :) I suppose sex sells..

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #50 on: July 27, 2017, 08:42:44 PM »
She always brings up masturbation in her readings..how many days since he last did it and so on :) I suppose sex sells..

Freud would have a field day!

Offline whskers

« Reply #51 on: July 27, 2017, 08:54:11 PM »

Is Persian medium the $30/minute psychic??? Or someone else?

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #52 on: July 27, 2017, 11:36:01 PM »
She is charging something like $32.99/min, when I called her she was charging $17 and I think it was the very next week she started charging $23... good to know I wasn't the only one getting masturbation predictions lol!!! No one else mentioned that and I did not ask either, she even sent me a follow up after and mentioned it again!

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #53 on: July 28, 2017, 09:21:47 AM »
I called her when she was new on Keen,and had affordable prices.She brought up the masturbation on several occations..:)
I dont call her anymore,she is waay to expensive.But i suppose its now the Beverly Hills women that get all the juicy stuff:)

Offline whskers

« Reply #54 on: July 28, 2017, 01:19:02 PM »
I called her when she was new on Keen,and had affordable prices.She brought up the masturbation on several occations..:)
I dont call her anymore,she is waay to expensive.But i suppose its now the Beverly Hills women that get all the juicy stuff:)

Was she good? I called her for 2 minutes a few months ago.

Offline Chanelle

« Reply #55 on: July 28, 2017, 01:41:24 PM »

Was she good? I called her for 2 minutes a few months ago.
She is not worth her rate at all.I am happy that i found out when she was new.She is overly positive,at least in my case she was..and "everything will be fine,he is all yours hun"..This is now 5 years ago..nothing happened.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #56 on: July 28, 2017, 04:06:56 PM »
I called when she was newer on Keen and still charging affordable rates, she was pretty good then but every time I checked back she raised her rates so I called others more in line with my price. When I went through the horrendous breakup with Mr. Showers of Shame and was calling everyone I called again and she was soooooo overly positive and even though she told me what I wanted to hear, I felt ripped off after and swore to stop calling the pricey ones.

Offline whskers

« Reply #57 on: July 28, 2017, 04:56:33 PM »
Ugh her reviews in keen are all positive!

Offline njlady

« Reply #58 on: September 22, 2017, 05:22:42 PM »
Oracles by Krista told me that I should buy two concert tickets and a CD and leave it on someone's desk and they would take me.  I'm totally sure his wife would appreciate that  ::)  Inappropriate much? lol

Offline Member5

« Reply #59 on: September 22, 2017, 05:48:28 PM »
Oracles by Krista told me that I should buy two concert tickets and a CD and leave it on someone's desk and they would take me.  I'm totally sure his wife would appreciate that  ::)  Inappropriate much? lol

This lady Nikki on CP told me my POI masturbates to my pictures... what is with all the masturbation talk from psychics?

anything