Author Topic: Sacchi88  (Read 2732 times)

Offline monika

Sacchi88
« on: July 12, 2017, 12:44:16 AM »
Hello, did anyone read with her? Any thoughts? I consider giving her a try but because she is pricey I would like to hear some suggestions.

sodapopcharm

Re: Sacchi88
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2017, 06:46:30 AM »
Hello, did anyone read with her? Any thoughts? I consider giving her a try but because she is pricey I would like to hear some suggestions.
i have read with sacchi, years ago when she was cheaper. For me, she was about 50/50 on accuracy. Not worth her price in my book, but thats just my experience.

Offline knel27

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2017, 11:52:25 AM »
i believe theres another thread on sacchi...

Offline Christy

« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2017, 05:06:31 AM »
I have been reading with her for about 4 years (2012) when she was at a lower rate, not much lower. She always picks up on people immediately which I love because she can see things before reading the cards. She goes quickly so you have to listen closely. She also interprets the cards really nicely and gives great analogies. I really like her. She's a nice person and has always given extra minutes or a follow up email if i have questions. I tried so many others but they never have been as good so I always go back to her. I like her. try to catch her when she lowers the rates.

Offline Russo1713

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2018, 01:49:49 PM »
i've read with her a few times, and she has been right about a lot of things, for me, the last time i spoke with her, was about a month ago, but time ran out right before she could give me a time frame, i love her, she has been very good to me, she's so sweet. she picks up alot.

Offline jas

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2018, 10:48:21 PM »
I read with her several times it 08' and she was accurate with her predictions & I read with her recently just to see if she is still as good, however, I have a lot of trouble understanding her.  Not certain what it is but seems like she has a bit of a breathing problem.  She is very nice and I really like her but not at her current rate.  If she came back down to $6 a minute I would go back to her.