Author Topic: It Hit Me....In A Good Way  (Read 2105 times)

Offline Jjj

It Hit Me....In A Good Way
« on: September 30, 2016, 04:59:37 PM »
I saw this post on social media and it said:

"Never trade GOD'S TIME for YOUR DEADLINE"

This hit me in a good way. I do believe in god and how he works and he has a plan for my life, always had one since the day i was born. Maybe even before i was born in this world. He already knows who i will marry and what i will do in my life. He knows the perfect time to take people out of your life and to put people back in. Pacients is the most difficult part. But everything will be worth it. There are lessons to learn and growing to do. Let god/universe know what you want. And then let it go and focus on your life. Let it go. Be positive. You are allowed weak moments because your human. But dont stay weak. Im learning to trust god and to not get so involved in readings. I got money to save and spend on better things for life. Readings have made me go into little debt. Not any more. Bless the readers who use they gifts for good and who are honest. But even they are not always 100% right.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Re: It Hit Me....In A Good Way
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2017, 04:24:25 AM »
Good for you!!!:)

Offline mystery123

Re: It Hit Me....In A Good Way
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2017, 01:26:22 PM »
Thanks for bumping it up! Needed to read this today

Offline maroonlight

Re: Hit Me....In A Good Way
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2017, 10:02:18 PM »
I feel good to having been done with readings for a few weeks now, because spending all of that money will not change the outcome of the situation, and typically what they say will happen never does. This has been the case for me even with the "accurate" readers who supposedly don't just tell you what you want to hear.