Author Topic: Psychic has me scared  (Read 2470 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Psychic has me scared
« on: July 08, 2017, 03:07:59 PM »
I know I posted a lot about how negative she is, and how much of a poor psychic/intuitive/futurist she is, but Panache's last reading has me SCARED SHITLESS that I'm going to lose my job. I'm on vacation and can't enjoy it. Losing my job is in front of my mind. HELP! PM's are welcome!

Offline Love-33

Re: Psychic has me scared
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2017, 04:08:07 PM »
Why the hell in the world would you lose your job seriously

Offline mystery123

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2017, 04:34:53 PM »
I don't mean it in a bad way, but I think you are putting too much stock into this Panache psychic! She doesn't even sound like a real psychic, no one on this forum or other forums even knows or cares about her so I doubt she will be able to do any harm to you.

Just have faith in your goodness and know that what's meant to happen will happen! She can't do or change any of it. And whatever happens will be for better as everyone says.

If you even somewhat believe in law of attraction, then you know you are attracting negative just by thinking negative. So, just clean your energy, let this Panache psychic go from your system and life. Just Ctrl+Del her forever!

Know that someone higher, much much bigger than her is there and protecting you!

Enjoy your vacation and the time you have now because you can't change what's to come but you can make good memories today!
I wish I was on a vacation!!!!!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2017, 09:29:45 PM »
The vast majority of psychic predictions never come to pass, including, thankfully, the bad ones.

Amen!

Offline maroonlight

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2017, 09:57:23 PM »
Yeah I wouldn't sweat over it. Very few psychic predictions have came true for me and the ones that did may have been a coincidence as it is.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2017, 09:07:28 PM »
THANKS ALL OF YOU!

UPDATE: I started freaking out over possible ways to lose my job. Thinking the incredulous actually. Although I didn't tell my husband I went back to psychics- he did pick up on one thing. He, metaphorically speaking, said "There are demons or nasty forces inside you telling you to think so negatively about this for no f**king reason. STOP! You're on a loop. You're going CRAZY!!!"

He didn't care that I spent $$ on positive thinking books at the local Barnes and Noble, either. He said, "You need to retrain your brain and get rid of these demons. Something is not right or healthy here at all!" So that's what I'm doing. Reading positive thinking books. (I'm off for the summer b/c I am a teacher.)

Offline Sunlightstar

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2017, 09:48:44 PM »
x

« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:30:15 AM by Sunlightstar »