Author Topic: Marissa trueheart  (Read 3510 times)

Offline Love-33

Marissa trueheart
« on: July 04, 2017, 06:58:58 PM »
Hi guys

Would you recommend her?

Offline mystery123

Re: Marissa trueheart
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2017, 11:52:52 PM »
She told me she saw things same for me and POI for June and then she sees distance. It doesn't cover the whole picture and details but the overall think is right. I ignored her at that time because in March I had no idea that my poi will be moving. I wouldn't read with her for 3.99 per minute

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2017, 04:35:42 AM »
I read with her she said my poi has romantic feeling for me but she hiding it though fear. She one of the rare psychic when she wrong she would admit.  I  wish I never done psychic reading.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2017, 06:08:17 AM »
You can stop now at any time and start to work on clearing your mind from all the things every reader has told you.
Too many readings is just going to make you spin more.

Offline cosmogirl76

« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 08:10:07 AM »
Dont bother with her. She was nice but not detailed enough and nothing panned out. Read with her over a year ago so its not just timing gine south lol

Offline bstalling

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2017, 11:43:48 PM »
Knew someone would be watching me at my new job and why. Her prediction was actually on a tangent because I was asking about
somthing else work related, but its bearing importance now. Didnt even remember her reading until I decided to look through some past chat transcripts.
She didnt have vivid details, but she nailed this odd situation.

anything