Offline Sunlightstar

x
« on: July 01, 2017, 01:37:46 AM »
x
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:29:48 AM by Sunlightstar »

Offline Baypark1

Re: Mystic Skye
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2017, 03:41:32 AM »
I would highly suggest reading this forum and finding out who the majority of the people think are accurate.   It will save you a lot of money!

Offline Exposed

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 04:19:58 AM »
I've read with her. Not worth the rate, because I can't remember anything within her timeframes happening. They usually give 1,2, weeks to 3 months for something to occurred. I can't remember what it was. If the prediction came into fruition, surely remember everything. I keep 60% of all records with psychics. Sometimes, my Mac has issues, and needs to be replaced. She's a 'blast from the past.'

Offline bstalling

« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2017, 05:24:06 AM »
Looking back at some old notes, and she was right about quite a few things unfolding now, work wise. Knew the type of work I wanted to re-enter, knew I would be putting
some home-business projects on hold (even though the ones she described I hadnt started), knew the area of a relocation. Wrong about what I called her about though (said me and my ex would marry). This was years back..like 4 years. Most of the things she mentioned were not at all relevent at the time. SMH

Offline bstalling

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2017, 02:22:00 PM »
I think she's a scammer to just because of her listings, rate, and some shady behavior with the second reading I had with her. I wouldn't rely on her or anything, but she saw stuff years ahead when I was calling about something else.