Author Topic: Free minutes- is there a sucker born every minute (pun intended)  (Read 2778 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Now I'm wondering about Keen psychics giving out free minutes. I wonder if they do it to sucker us in or to make it seem like they care? What do you all think?

Offline Shayalay

Re: Free minutes- is there a sucker born every minute (pun intended)
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 09:57:35 PM »
Like any business, to encourage a return. Kind of like gift with purchase. I like them.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 11:09:56 PM »
Psychics are operating a business, they are not there to care about you, although it would be nice to think they do. The minutes are promotional...they are offered to get a return in revenue. They provide a service, and we provide feedback as to how well they provide that service.

Offline Exposed

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 11:13:03 PM »
Usually those who are not as skilled, basically there to tell you BS and collect.
I find real psychic or mediums are hard to get in touch with, or have a very
busy line (those who busy, some cases not as good, but PR is). My take.

Offline mystery123

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 04:13:31 AM »
I got a email past weekend from a reader which said this and sent me a free minute. Couple of other readers did the same thing-

"Keen is having a weekend promtion were our advisers are incourage to send free minutes to get our readings started! Please email me or chat so I can help answer your questions I need at least 5 minutes to really look in and start to get information flowing :) "

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2017, 04:11:56 PM »
I appreciate all of your responses! Happy2174 gave me lots of free minutes when my dad died, which was so sincere and sweet.

I asked b/c I think the other person who gave free minutes, Panache, wanted to get more $ from me.  A true business lady!