Author Topic: Why do psychics....  (Read 1778 times)

Offline 5neatguysGAL

Why do psychics....
« on: June 29, 2017, 07:20:55 PM »
Well, why do most psychics tell us that
1. POI is afraid of commitment?
2. POI's new bf/gf isn't serious?
3. POI will come back to us?
Is it to keep us returning when things don't work out? I had this problem for many years when I called regarding POI.

OR, why do they assume that no matter what we're calling about, it's always about romance or sex? See my keen.com thread on Panache, who when I was calling about a work situation, said a male coworker would "play cat and mouse" with me. Over what, who uses the fax machine first??? Seriously...

Offline Love-33

Re: Why do psychics....
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 07:28:35 PM »
Well, why do most psychics tell us that
1. POI is afraid of commitment?
2. POI's new bf/gf isn't serious?
3. POI will come back to us?
Is it to keep us returning when things don't work out? I had this problem for many years when I called regarding POI.

OR, why do they assume that no matter what we're calling about, it's always about romance or sex? See my keen.com thread on Panache, who when I was calling about a work situation, said a male coworker would "play cat and mouse" with me. Over what, who uses the fax machine first??? Seriously...

Omg so true.

Offline bstalling

Re: Why do psychics....
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2017, 10:13:23 PM »
Tell you whatever you want to keep you coming back. Most clients do keep calling back when they hear good news..just a fact.

They also assume its about romance because a lot of them are bullshit readers and dont look too deep if they dont have to.