Author Topic: Bella Love  (Read 6843 times)

Offline lostangelforyou

Bella Love
« on: June 28, 2017, 05:37:08 PM »
Anyone read with her? She's 50/50 for me.
50/50 because my first readings with her when I started my Keen quest were all proven now to be fairytales.

She was very nice though, bubbly, friendly and all which is sad because I believed what she fed me.

She said POI is not serious with the new girl but a month after I heard from a common friend that since I have been calling about him with Bella and these psychics...he has been living with the new girl  :-\

Anyways, some stuff she said resonated which I dont know why and that's why I had few readings with her.

Offline lostsoul209

Re: Bella Love
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 06:33:48 PM »
Change with story when she forgot that I call her before she fake.

Offline candy1

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 07:11:19 PM »
I think she keeps sucking you in with all the free minutes she sends... that and she got a few contact timing predictions correct for me but that was more likely lucky guesses based on the frequency of contact as it was.

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 07:33:18 PM »
She makes you feel she is on your side too...

All lies.

Offline nancy

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 08:24:56 PM »
Bella love is a fairy tale reader, I'm not even sure she is a psychic.  I have 1 reading with her.  She send me some free minutes but i don't even bother to read with her because I know she will feed me all the lies.

Offline 5neatguysGAL

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 08:49:20 PM »
If he's living with someone else... time for you to move on.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline lostangelforyou

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2017, 01:21:51 PM »
If he's living with someone else... time for you to move on.  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I know!! And I did...I wish I knew it sooner. But I read with bella love for i think 3x. All fairytales! She sounded so confident too LMAO

Offline Exposed

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2017, 11:22:56 PM »
Bella Love is both an advisor and client.

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2017, 02:57:38 AM »
She has always been accurate for me. I read with her privately before she joined Keen, I don't know why her getting readings is a big deal to mention? I love that she can recommend other readers who she got accurate readings from if we want a second opinion. A lot of readers get readings from each other, and she reads for tons of other readers too.  I follow her on snap she is hilarious and totally down to earth, if I'm having a bad day (I have PTSD and anxiety from it from an abusive relationship) she will totally spend time working with me free. She goes on sale as a thank you a lot too.

Offline Christy

« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2017, 04:23:31 AM »
Bella Love was awful for me. When my boyfriend didn't call when she predicted, she said that he lost his cell phone. I said, "well he has a landline and knows my number by heart." and she answered with, "oh, well, he forgot it." This man and I have been dating me for 10 years.....I know for a fact, he knows my number.  She said, well, this time he forgot it. Unbelievable! Don't waste your money.....or time. She's a fraud. 

Offline wildfox87

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2017, 04:26:14 AM »
Bella Love was awful for me. When my boyfriend didn't call when she predicted, she said that he lost his cell phone. I said, "well he has a landline and knows my number by heart." and she answered with, "oh, well, he forgot it." This man and I have been dating me for 10 years.....I know for a fact, he knows my number.  She said, well, this time he forgot it. Unbelievable! Don't waste your money.....or time. She's a fraud.

LOL! this is too funny!

Offline NancyJones

« Reply #11 on: July 29, 2017, 06:32:19 AM »

Now I know you're dalphina, claim I'm Bella on the post about dalphina then run over here to post nonsense about her. So obvious. Everyone watch out dalphina is on the boards!!!!

Offline Christy

« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2017, 03:01:21 PM »
No unfortunately for me, I wasted time and money on Bella Love and she/you did tell me that. It was pretty upsetting because I called twice before and she seemed genuine. I couldn't believe the blatant lies. She actually said, "well you know how it is nowadays, when people lose their cell phones, they don't have numbers memorized". It was purely made up. My boyfriend knew my number and she just made up something t cover it. When I called her on it she actually said, "he forgot this time." What garbage....
But since everyone else here seems to agree that calling is to hear fairy tales
.Bella Love is a fraud. It's interesting that you are only writing detailed info and good reviews about her after joining this forum 4 days ago and creating threads to bash two other advisors. Very sad and childish especially when people are coming to this forum to find out info on psychics and even here there is fraud. What a waste.

Offline member60636366

• C-133
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2017, 08:20:15 PM »
50/50
you could just flip a coin.
I got a reading with her last year. I noticed her because she had left a bunch of positive feedback on a different advisor's account each time that person got smashed with some bad ratings. Total garbage. I called because I thought she would be minimally psychic, after I found her is someone's Keen Group when my favs not on. All she did was talk up a storm about other psychics all negative negative waste of money.
She sounded like a shrill rat.

Anyone read with her? She's 50/50 for me.
50/50 because my first readings with her when I started my Keen quest were all proven now to be fairytales.

She was very nice though, bubbly, friendly and all which is sad because I believed what she fed me.

She said POI is not serious with the new girl but a month after I heard from a common friend that since I have been calling about him with Bella and these psychics...he has been living with the new girl  :-\

Anyways, some stuff she said resonated which I dont know why and that's why I had few readings with her.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2017, 10:00:09 PM by member60636366 »

anything