Author Topic: Advisor Neal  (Read 10722 times)

Offline Dreamer23

Re: Advisor Neal
« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2018, 01:44:08 PM »
He was so nice, gave me some tough advice to follow, something I didn't really want to hear but maybe I needed to hear. He told me to move on cause this situation with POI will not change. I felt that he was truthful and caring, and it was a short call, did not waste my time, and I felt like it is just what I needed to hear.

I really like his voice and energy. He doesn't sound like a crook, like other psychics do on the phone.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2018, 02:06:50 PM »
He was so nice, gave me some tough advice to follow, something I didn't really want to hear but maybe I needed to hear. He told me to move on cause this situation with POI will not change. I felt that he was truthful and caring, and it was a short call, did not waste my time, and I felt like it is just what I needed to hear.

I really like his voice and energy. He doesn't sound like a crook, like other psychics do on the phone.

I think I tried him long ago on Keen..I agree, he seemed authentic.  I don't think he gave me great news about my POI, but I can't recall..I think it was more like "well wait around for him if you want but ..."...lol.  I remember liking him.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #92 on: October 12, 2018, 03:30:37 PM »
I miss when he used to be on more. What time did you catch him? I wonder if he’ll be on tomorrow

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2018, 03:49:26 PM »
I miss when he used to be on more. What time did you catch him? I wonder if he’ll be on tomorrow

I'm on the East Coast so I caught him this morning. I was #4 in queue but he talks fast I think because in about 20 min he called me, so he was done with all the other calls really fast.

I have seen him more and more lately, but usually mornings EST.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2018, 07:01:09 PM »

I'm on the East Coast so I caught him this morning. I was #4 in queue but he talks fast I think because in about 20 min he called me, so he was done with all the other calls really fast.

I have seen him more and more lately, but usually mornings EST.

I’m on est too thank you Dreamer!

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #95 on: October 20, 2018, 12:46:22 PM »
I’ve been trying to get a reading from Neal since Monday morning. Hasn’t been on once:/

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #96 on: October 23, 2018, 01:28:35 AM »
Coming back after I started this thread I can say with full certainty that Neal was wrong about 4 different dudes. All predictions flopped. Oh, and he blocked me for some unknown reason. I think if you call about the same person over an extended period of time, they realize they’re wrong and just block you. I dunno, that’s my guess.

Offline whskers

« Reply #97 on: October 23, 2018, 01:53:12 AM »
Apalm what did he say? That they’re coming back? I don’t think neal is for prediction. Well I don’t use him for that. But I think he’s a great empath though.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #98 on: October 23, 2018, 01:59:38 AM »
Oh yeah, all of them
As far as being an empath—I could never verify what he said. Though I imagine if they were as into me as he said they were, I wouldn’t be writing this post. :)

anything