Author Topic: Christina4747733  (Read 145811 times)

Offline Shayalay

Re: Christina4747733
« Reply #330 on: December 17, 2017, 04:35:59 AM »
What she said here isn't proof of them sharing information though. That is not my situation and never has been. I'm not going to put the details of my private life out here, and I owe nobody a defense but it's general enough and so safe to say the guy I ask about does not have a girlfriend. I have never slept with a guy with a gf, much less over a long period of time. And it's actually funny to say I think he's never slept with somebody else, quite the opposite actually. I wish I thought that, hahaha. This person either has a very bad memory or totally fabricated that from a hodge-podge of clients' situations.

Offline Universal9

« Reply #331 on: December 17, 2017, 05:42:17 AM »
No one is believing that this is your situation = no one thinks whatever was said was your situation. Anyways, I think it was damaging to call you out on "your situation" publicly here- they could have PMed you if they suspected it was you who was being discussed and told you what they saw over PM- and rather apologized to you in public. But the opposite happened. Without proof that what they saw is indeed about you. Very bad.
So back to the topic, it seems like these psychics are more interested in their "bread and butter" vs genuine interest in the client. Plain mean and selfish.

I believe you Shayalay. And no of course it's not proof of anything. I can believe Realist saw them saying those things though because it sounds just like what they say publicly on the Keen bashers pages. Like when they say watch out for caller A who changed their name from caller B, who we think is also caller C under another alias, and they ridicule the person for whatever they call about. They think they are protecting each other from bashers by sharing that information.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 05:48:02 AM by Universal9 »

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #332 on: December 17, 2017, 03:05:38 PM »
I think this is a HUGE slap of reality that getting too many readings is BAD. If you didnt call numerous readers, there wouldn't be sharing of information. Get a reading from one, maybe two and live your life.  Just a thought

Meaning we are the reason they lack integrity? Disagree.
At this time my list is very short, indeed. But often it does take a jorney for a newbie to find those psychics that work for them. There is no way I could've had only a few psychics on my list when I've started having the readings, since the readings were contradictory and it took years for me to narrow down the list. In any case us calling multiple readers, DEFINITELY doesn't justify their indecent activities.

I never said we are the reason. I merely said, stop getting readings about the same thing over and over with numerous psychics. To be honest, there is no reason ever to get a reading as far as Im concerned. In the 4 years of calling a hundred psychics and thousands of dollars spent, not ONE reading has helped my life whatsoever.  Not ONE thing good has come from readings. If anything, its made me worse by hanging on to hope for something that never happened or shouldn't ever happen. Most of the readers lack integrity and some are just plain evil people for giving fairytales while taking peoples money. My advice to never start getting readings and you'll never have to deal with lack of integrity and you'll save a hell of a lot of money. It becomes an addiction. We all know it if we've been getting readings long enough.

Agree. And I truly hope that people who are getting readings on the same dead end situation for years on end move forward...at the very least keep their options open for other opportunities. It truly makes me so sad to think that someone is hanging on with false hope for ages while the POI is probably living their life without a care in the world.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #333 on: December 17, 2017, 06:12:20 PM »
You guys, this woman is insane. We all need to ignore her, honestly.

She also thinks she is psychic but trust me, she isn't. None of what she said above is true. Total and complete psycho.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #334 on: December 17, 2017, 06:16:53 PM »
What she said here isn't proof of them sharing information though. That is not my situation and never has been. I'm not going to put the details of my private life out here, and I owe nobody a defense but it's general enough and so safe to say the guy I ask about does not have a girlfriend. I have never slept with a guy with a gf, much less over a long period of time. And it's actually funny to say I think he's never slept with somebody else, quite the opposite actually. I wish I thought that, hahaha. This person either has a very bad memory or totally fabricated that from a hodge-podge of clients' situations.

Gurl, bye. BTW everyone is saying on PM (can you guys just be upfront with her?) that they know when you are talking about your friend, you're actually talking about yo'self.

And the proof was they posted your transcript. Under your username on here and the Belle*** name you use now on Keen.

Should they respect your privacy - Yes. Should I have been more private - Yes. But everyone here already knew all of this.

That said, these readers targeted you for recording them without permission. So out this to Keen and watch Keen go after you, too!

You were the first person to invade privacy. So in your magical world where there's law involved in this - you lose.

If this wasn't you, you'd just move on. Instead you called Keen, contacted the Mods, the FBI, the fire department, Omarosa.... etc

Looking back on our conversation, I just realized he asked in a roundabout way if I'd see him. He's indirect sometimes (fear of rejection - and he should fear it  >:(  ) and what he says sails over my head until I realize it later. So I guess we're officially back on track. My most accurate for this was Catherine (Phoenyx Amore) and Gaylene. Both said the minute he dumps a third party, he's back and wanting to see me. He did, a day later. I just didn't know it because I didn't get his Saturday text. That's ok though, he needed to wonder why I didn't answer and work a little harder, lol.

Omg. This is something I'd never ever do: go back to someone who sees me as the second option  :-X
Some people on this forum really need to have a bit more pride. The man will think "whenever I want her she's here"

Everybody was correct that he wanted out of the relationship and that he was unhappy. This specifically is his feelings about the relationship now, and how he feels about her now being out of his life, which she has been for two months.

I read with Zadalia a couple of times in February, Judi only once last December. Z. was right overall about them, just didn't get the specific information that was just confirmed - and she couldn't have gotten part of it because the third-party's departure hadn't happened yet.

BTW he might have left her between 4-6am but he's still living with her and you're still asking readers when is he going to have sex with you again, when is he going to leave her and move in with you. Or maybe they're referring to your "friend"  ;)

She's not been gone for 2 months. More likely you have.

Let it go.

Reported.

Dislike me all you want. I hear you needed a psychic medium for your deceased cat. So as much as I find you annoying, I have a soft spot for you.

Reported? I'm not going anywhere. I can also make up another account. You don't have power. But it's okay if you think so.

Realist, why do you feel the need to continue to create hostility?  Shay, absolutely ignore. This is crazy.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #335 on: December 17, 2017, 07:07:31 PM »
Well, it is possible to be banned from here. Its happened before.

I do think this Realist is a troll at this point...or a reader "getting back" at supposed client for recording sessions.

If you think a post is not within TOS, you can report it.

I do think some genuine readers make a good point about some callers being full of drama and need more help than a reading can give them.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 07:17:30 PM by bstalling »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #336 on: December 17, 2017, 07:17:16 PM »
This person thinks I've read with her and recorded her. I have not and I know I haven't because she doesn't know my situation past or present. Is it not beyond obvious now that she's a reader? Because she's saying flat-out she targeted me for recording her, and her tirades of falsehoods are obviously quite personal.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #337 on: December 17, 2017, 08:02:37 PM »
It would be interesting to see if this secret message board is real though. If you are going to talk about it, at least out the readers that
post or share screenshots of the group.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #338 on: December 17, 2017, 08:13:49 PM »
This person thinks I've read with her and recorded her. I have not and I know I haven't because she doesn't know my situation past or present. Is it not beyond obvious now that she's a reader? Because she's saying flat-out she targeted me for recording her, and her tirades of falsehoods are obviously quite personal.

Yeah, I'm starting to think she's a reader as well.  She's also obsessed with you and your situation.  No normal person would know so much about a person.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #339 on: December 17, 2017, 09:29:34 PM »
Hmm, so no proof of this secret group and no names of the psychics that use it. Mmm..kay I guess.

I dont see the point in staging interventions with strangers. People will eventually
get to a point where they move on, no matter what issues they are reading about. Just like you Realist.

Of course, love issues caused me to read with psychics years ago. One reader was ultimately accurate about what happened looking back.
Still, I found a handful of readers that I can call for a variety of issues once in a while--and be accurate about their assessmenet. This iss what
this board is about--finding accurate psychics. Sometimes you won't know who is accurate until years later.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #340 on: December 17, 2017, 09:48:52 PM »
Not everyone is in the same place on this board, Realist. I'm not sure why thats something that flies over your head.
I haven't had reads on a love issue in years. I'm married and visit this board mainly to check out who is accurate regarding career/work
issues and entertain myself with the psychics that are good with general predictions. Those clients that are stuck on a love issue will figure
it out sooner or later. Whatever truth they can attain is there for them eventually. They don't need a mean-spirited, condescending poster to
point  out (their version) of the truth for them. :shrug:

You think I'm trying to get a last word in, I'm trying to understand the point of your drama filled posts. You still
don't provide proof of these secret groups and not even going to name the readers that partake in them. Whats
the point in discussing it on this board then? Just more proof that you have some type of self interest in being in the group
and probably are a reader. We will never know though..but whatever.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2017, 09:52:59 PM by bstalling »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #341 on: December 18, 2017, 02:02:30 AM »
If it's a secret group it's not going to show up if you search for it on facebook anyways. What's she going to do? Post screen shots and get kicked out?

Offline Universal9

« Reply #342 on: December 18, 2017, 05:24:23 AM »
If this person is at all trying to help (giving them any benefit of the doubt), then screenshots should come forth. Because we need to know which readers are doing this nonsense.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2017, 10:07:10 AM by Universal9 »

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #343 on: December 18, 2017, 03:26:53 PM »

"That said, what I said about Shay is public knowledge. I know a lot more than this about a lot more people. Some of you are effin nasteh."

This right here is scary.  Why do you care about knowing so much about other people? I would say a life is needed for you.  Your whole post is a little on the crazy side. 

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #344 on: December 18, 2017, 04:36:28 PM »

"That said, what I said about Shay is public knowledge. I know a lot more than this about a lot more people. Some of you are effin nasteh."

This right here is scary.  Why do you care about knowing so much about other people? I would say a life is needed for you.  Your whole post is a little on the crazy side.

You're not very good at ready things objectively. What I said was referring to what the other psychics say about people on here. So if I was vicious I'd say more things. Shay was the example I gave and that's it except for when people ask me to look for them on PM. As for " Why do you care about knowing so much about other people?" that's a question for everyone to ask here. Keen wouldn't exist if is wasn't for people trying to find out about other people's business.

As for me needing to get a life or being crazy - that's classic deflection.

"Baypark was involved with a guy who ended things and she called psychics constantly to see if he would come back.  The guy never even communicated with her and started seeing someone else. She says now she moved on but I somehow doubt it. But I hope she did he sounded like an ass."

- that's from a PM I received. I really hope you've gotten a life too.

Oh thats good. So you get PMs on specific people? Interesting. I go by a different name on keen.  And I ended it with him.   Honestly, you're freaking nuts. 

anything